Background Image

Exclusive Pre-order items for Founders and Early Access (and Console)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Angelcy Angelcy Preacher

I was asking because some people said that we could see them in the inventory (in the site), but I can't see anything there. Also, some guild members already have and use them (we are Eldar)! Not sure though if they are these pre-order weapons or the founder ones.
  2. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

The Copper Weapons (except Orkz) and the Relic Weapons are already ingame, but the Free Pre-Order Weapons aren't ingame yet.
  3. On last stream devs mentioned that they think about letting you keep stuff you buy just before the launch and refund the points.
  4. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I'm still waiting on mine, my page says I have consumed those packs but still can't access them. That chaos pistol is damn fine too which is really disheartening.
  5. ticket to support then https://bhvrmtl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
    all should have them by now
  6. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

7. I submited a ticket around 3 weeks ago and they told me to wait too. Now the items magicaly appeared in my inventory.. so yeah we have to wait :D
  8. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I'm just confused if the items are applied through the RTS why they don't show up in inventory, it's not like I can refund them or anything.
  9. For me they just showed up in my inventory. I dont consumed anything or done something else.
  10. Xixora Xixora Preacher

I'm in the game for some - that reason there is no " Space Marine combat knife and a gun " that was given for pre-order
    Who can help?
    ferreusPlazma likes this.