Background Image

EXCELLENT MATCH AGAINST MYST

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Thrakka, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'Z KNOW DIS GAME 'AS GONE FROO SUM TUFF TIMES LATELY BUT TONIGHT DA LEAD BELCHAS 'AD A RIGHT PROPPA DOWN TO DA WIRE FIGHT AGAINST MYST! WUZ ONE OF DA BESTEST MATCHES EVA! IF ANYONE FROM MYST REKORDED IT I'Z LIKE TA SEE! FROM ME AN ME BOYZ WEEZ GUNNA GIVE YA AN ORKY 'EAD NOD IN RESPEKT FER DAT MATCH!

P.S HAYWIRE GRENADEZ NEEDS A NERF HEHA!!!!
    Nether, Corie, KroozaNob and 7 others like this.
  2. DaEggman TheEggman New Member

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
    Talron likes this.
  3. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I will see if they recorded it.
    Talron likes this.
  4. Orkan Orkan Arkhona Vanguard

Thrakka and Da Led Belcha krew, That match was awesome! We were fighting you hard the whole time, I was Firedragon and Squad Lead and was on designated AV, I got to give props to your designated Trukk driver that was no Snotling but a real Flash Git as you had your spawn on the move the whole time, superb driving and made you very hard to catch and pin down.

Being personally executed by you Thrakka was definately a high point in the match and put a massive smile on my face. Having the Warboss himself take the time out of that hectic match to finish me off was a nice touch!

Down to the wire is right, it could have gone either way right to the end on Charlie point. You flooded the point with Angry Orks and started the cap. We had to interrupt. Game hits overtime... If we interrupt we win, if you stop us and hold the cap you win.

You showed us that Orkz iz best and you held that point long enough for the Cap. Great work excellent win and GG. Truly an awesome game!

It was so good to see DLB back in the game and you never fail to disappoint. I look forward to future matches as ever.

Regarding recording yes we have a copy and we will link you up soon.

Looks like meat's back on the menu Boyz, Squigs are on me!

Again 10/10 - would play again. o7
  5. IdranelLives IdranelLives Well-Known Member

Blessed Isha the greenskins certainly are rugged.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Lookin forward to our fight then MYST. Sounds like it'll be a tough match.
    Orkan likes this.
  7. Haywares don't do dmg. So I'm fine with a nerf to there dmg. ;)
    Nether, IdranelLives and Krayt like this.
  8. Thrakka Thrakka Master

it works too well wiff fire dragons lad. Just Nerf da ammount Swoopin gits can Carry iz all. 1 swoopin git CAN KEEP ME TRUKKS STUNNED FER ZOGGIN 30 SECONDS DA WAY IT IZ KURRENTLY. WHILE A SNEAKY FIRE DRAGON SONIC DA HEDGEHOG RUNS TO ME TRUKK AN DUFFS IT.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Hawks must be hovering to properly throw nades , get out of ur trukk and shoot them
    Dont begin with whining please
  10. Yes but at the same time Thrakka remember that's 2 players to do an AV job where the other races have single classes who can use an anti tank loadout and do the job it takes 2 Eldar players to do. This the teamwork Eldar use to make up for the lack of staying in combat the other races have. Can you really nerf teamwork in a team based game?
    IdranelLives likes this.