Background Image

Everything you can get in the 5k Supply Drops (Space Marine)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arteek, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

I saved up the 225 000 RP required to open the 50 5k crates so I could open them all at the same time and get a clear and accurate list of what's inside so here you go:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gudCma4chYk

I hope it's useful.

Next step: the 12k crates!
  2. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

That must have taken you a long time and much restraint, well done and thank you for the video.
  3. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

I was half way through rank 4 and still had the basic weapons haha But I'm glad I did it, especially if people find it useful, it's all worth it :D
    Monk1971 likes this.
  4. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

:)
    You have made the Emperor proud this day.
  5. Monk Jayn Arkhona Vanguard

awesome cheers, ive almost got all of them done, and its good to see the melta gun ive held off buying is in there somewhere, shame there is no heavy weapon mods, or the heavy barrel for the bolter, guess they are hiding higher up.

also can anyone use the long barrel mod for the bolter, because i got it but its not showing up frustratingly.
  6. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

I had the same issue and it seems to have been solved by equipping the stalker magazine, seems to be exclusively for a battle rifle style build.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

That'll should show if the loot is truly randomized or you always get stuff in special order.
  8. Monk Jayn Arkhona Vanguard

its random me and my mate had been opening them together
  9. Dangerisimo Dangerisimo Arkhona Vanguard

You're doing the Emperor's work brother.
  10. A couple of items had doubles? Or did I see it wrong?