Background Image

Even Valrak is tired of this shit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harkus, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lerdoc Katitof Cipher

At release we were all still full of promises and hope.

A lot of us, me included, actually did believed in expansion every 3 months and terminators and TEC at dec 2016/jan 2017.
    DerelictHeretic and Redthirst like this.
  2. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Problem is most new players play for an hour or 2 and quit due to lack of polish then leave a terrible review.First impressions are everything.

The second you join a game you are immediately ear raped by Hbolter sounds and crackling fire right next to you for no reason,you try to drive a vehicle and realize there are only 2 and they handle like crap.Thats only if you started as LSM.If you start as Chaos you hear voice over praising the emperor after a match,if you start as Eldar you ain't killing anything and will be killed in seconds and will think its p2w.Imagine you started as Orks? oh my.
    Atsidas, Necroledo and Dargadon like this.
  3. That is actually a real pity, because in my opinion Ian did a great job with the sound and since launch its falling apart in bugs and it seems there is no one there to fix them. These are quite crucial bugs for, what you say, the first impression. Wrong or annoying sounds is one of the things which can disturb and nauseate you as well as just leaving you face palming when the wrong voice line is played all the time. It's so sad. I do hope they get that under control at one point.
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Wasn't EC's stance on Marketing from the beginning that there would be no marketing and all money would be pumped into the game? Always thought that was a very strange approach and I can't see suddenly starting it now while there are so many issues atm with the game. If they brought a lot of new content out and THEN started it, then maybe but not with all this justified negativity in the air about the game getting very stale. Any new players marketing will bring in will probably not stick around if things stay as they are right now.
  5. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I wonder how much quicker Valrak would of given up if he wasn't an LSM player. A lot of the things he listed as content are things LSM have more options in. I mean if he wants new guns.. Dire Avenger has 3 including the unique. Equipment? Orks and Eldar are far behind on usable stuff. He gripes about being overcharged for the LotD, which true but at least you have one to gripe about.

Just yeah
    Zarbustibal, Caentyr, xeprim and 3 others like this.
  6. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

I'm confused, I thought he said that RTC stuff wasn't content the game needed, but maps and play modes were what would help sustain the game?

hmmm, I better go back and re-watch it...

(And, yes...to be anything other than a Marine (chaos or loyal) would make someone say screw it pretty quickly. I think there were MAYBE 25 ork players on this morning. And NONE were fighting LSM. There was one match against chaos and one match against Eldar)
  7. Bruttus Recruit

And yet, that is actually the only thing that they update, stuff from the RTC.
    About new maps, I believe we can wait until pigs can fly
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  8. Boycott bE!!! Boycott Bandai!!! Don't buy anymore of their shit!
  9. The Ironcrab The_Ironcrab Steam Early Access

The game is gonna die soon unless the devs actually want to do something about it but from what we have seen they don't care.
    LOBOTRONUS and Brother-Bardiel like this.
  10. xeprim xeprim Recruit

And that was wrong. Keeping hope for that long.
    Before release they were giving many promisses, at release more promisses.
    And they are still promissing.
    Only thing that changed was hopes.
    Personaly i was keeping my hope (even thinking i am deluding myself) when they said it is going to be released in a month, I still had a blind hope they have much more behind the scenes. When they released a game and i saw there was nothing more i lost it. Every next patch was a proof they cna`t help game.
    And as i said before i think community is guilty for this at some degree.
    To many forgivnes. When they delayed patches all of you should rant rather then posting ideas. After each missed date you shold screem and stop defending them. If not noticed - scream louder.
    And to be honest - i am also guilty. I should start my forum profile earlier speaking about my concerns.
    I don`t think it could change a lot but at least something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.