Background Image

Even Valrak is tired of this shit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harkus, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandulis Mandulis Active Member

I think the point is simple :

Is this game for me ? consider its contents and all the things that matters for you, then answer yourself : yes / no

Is a game / technology at my service or the opposite ?

Once you have made your own consideration (because yes, only that matter), then decide in absolute tranquillity if continue to play it or simply not anymore.

I think that despite the money / dedication / time spent to support a game, its not worth hurting yourself with frustration. if a thing doesnt make you feel good, then let it go ( mostly because you are not the one that's creating that game, even if something you ask is dispatched).

Always in my opinion
  2. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Maybe if you actually read what Nathan says in the threads he locks, you'd know they absolutely are not working on a camera switch button.
  3. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

He is also not randomly locking threads as he has repeatedly explained. He is locking and sticking the thread so that the answer he has posted remains visible and readily accessible to the community.
    Brujah likes this.
  4. [​IMG] hmm...even toilet sayz waaagh
  5. Not making any comment on your statement, just sharing info. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

To hold the title "community manager" you should be doing things that "are known by the community".

The only things I know that she does is post the weekly thread asking for questions, and then smiling on the stream like the other guy said.
    Sure, she probably does a bunch of other stuff that I don't know about.

But that's not very indicative of being a community manager. She never engages in discussion on the forums with players over the current hot topics, or the major concerns we have (like matchmaking), or when tools like guild management within the game UI will be finally addressed.

Anyone can post a thread every week with the same cookie cutter Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V text asking for questions.

Where is her visible engagement in the forums? I don't see it.
    Harkus, Avlaen, Hotab and 2 others like this.
  7. Again just sharing what she said. Ask her directly.

I'm not her boss so I don't know what she does no need to quote me.
  8. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

Don't need to ask her directly. I can just check the post history.
    Brother-Bardiel and xeprim like this.
  9. Dargadon Dargadon Drill Abbott

[​IMG]
    Harkus, Avlaen, Matsukovich and 5 others like this.
  10. Flügenpanzer Moderatinator Behavior staff

I think this has run its course; it's just unhelpful comments and dev-bashing at this point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.