Background Image

Eternal Crusade Worldwide Player Map

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Nasher, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Nasher Nasher Drill Abbott

Hi there,

I first made a map to locate the French crusaders but then @KatieFleming and @GuillaumeBergerot told me that it would be a great idea to share this map with the whole Eternal Crusade community. So I made a few changes, replacing all French terms with their English counterparts and voilà ;)

Due to some problems, from November 19th 2014, the map is locked to public modifications.

If your want to be on the map, reply to this topic with following details:
    • Name of the nearest town
    • Name you want on the map
    • Additional info you want to add
    • Icon you've chosen from the list below (the BE icon is reserved for BE staff)

Faction Icons links (by @Ideas_McGee )

[​IMG]

CHAOS SPACE MARINE
    ICON LINKS
    ELDAR ICON LINKS
    IMPERIUM OF MAN ICON LINKS
    ORK ICON LINKS
    OTHER ICON LINKS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you pinned yourself on the map a while ago and your location has been changed by accident since then, please refer to the following persons:
  2. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Cool, hello from Belgium. Fries were invented by us btw, you damn French grrr. Lol.
  3. Green Mace GreenMace Subordinate

Dayum, this is very cool, didn't even know this was possible :eek:
  4. Good job Nash !
    Algernon likes this.
  5. Nasher Nasher Drill Abbott

Ok so now we have 2 Swedes, 1 English and a whole bunch of Frenchies.

Come on, guys, don't be shy ! Let's fill this map with cheerful crusaders from all over the world :D
    Algernon likes this.
  6. Haha, Look at me. All alone over there... Against all of you. Come at me bro!

"Sver is only one Space Wolf against all of you, yet he is number enough for the task at hand."

EDIT-I was gonna use the picnic table (cause it kinda looks like a rune) or the animal print, but I can't change the color so I left it as the diamond...
  7. Nasher Nasher Drill Abbott

Why did you add yourself in the BHVR staff list ? o_O
  8. That is where it popped up... I searched the map, etc. andthat is where I ended up... I'm just special (in one way or another...)

I was trying to fix it but couldn't... just deleted it and retried... good now!
  9. Rikamar Rikamar Well-Known Member

This is a cool idea. Added myself to the map. Also, I stand as a diamond and Space Wolf player with you SverBerntyre! Does anyone remember the % of account registries around the world Miguel said before during a livestream? It was #9 I think.
    SverBerntyre likes this.