Background Image

Eternal Crusade Video Challenge - What is Eternal Crusade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

2. Do you no da wae ?
    Tan, CuCulainn and Deathwish like this.
  3. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

Mother of God, I must watch this when I get home. This is the full Torias fight from Ork POV right?
  4. yes it is, I did edit it down a bit, there was about 20 minutes of banter that was removed that was mostly just jokes about dicks and LSM players eating tide pods.
    Deathwish likes this.
  5. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Finished my submission up a bit ago. I went with a "what one man can do for many" theme, where EC is a team game, yet one player can make all the difference. Hope it's an alright watch ;).

View: https://youtu.be/gRzdzWYDX6k
  7. not when I can revive faster than you can kill, mister "never finishes off a dead player"
  8. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I can see it now.

A single Space Marine, POWER FIST charged and ready to strike against an oncoming horde of Rhinos that are about to run his ass over.

FREEZE.

"I'm a Space Marine, and you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation. Well, considering everyone else is either dead or dying, the answer should be obvious."

Fuck. I knew I shouldn't have quit film school.
  9. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

an accurate vidya of EC be like:
    -sitting in queue for 20min.
    -getting into an pub with other team wholly as an guild
    -teleporting around and rubberbanding randomly
    -if leroy is present hackusating him for tradition (irrevelant of team he is on)
    -type eldar op at match end chat for tradition (irrevelant of enemy faction)
    -alternately: ragequit before match end
    -alteralternately: drop from match due to connection to server loss

10. sorry for the choppy video, stream settings were jacked up, but I just wanted to share this because nobody ever really talks about the special way this game makes you feel.
    CuCulainn likes this.