Background Image

Eternal Crusade Video Challenge - What is Eternal Crusade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

2. Do you no da wae ?
    Tan, CuCulainn and Deathwish like this.
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Mother of God, I must watch this when I get home. This is the full Torias fight from Ork POV right?
  4. yes it is, I did edit it down a bit, there was about 20 minutes of banter that was removed that was mostly just jokes about dicks and LSM players eating tide pods.
    Deathwish likes this.
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Finished my submission up a bit ago. I went with a "what one man can do for many" theme, where EC is a team game, yet one player can make all the difference. Hope it's an alright watch ;).

View: https://youtu.be/gRzdzWYDX6k
  7. not when I can revive faster than you can kill, mister "never finishes off a dead player"
  8. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I can see it now.

A single Space Marine, POWER FIST charged and ready to strike against an oncoming horde of Rhinos that are about to run his ass over.

FREEZE.

"I'm a Space Marine, and you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation. Well, considering everyone else is either dead or dying, the answer should be obvious."

Fuck. I knew I shouldn't have quit film school.
  9. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

an accurate vidya of EC be like:
    -sitting in queue for 20min.
    -getting into an pub with other team wholly as an guild
    -teleporting around and rubberbanding randomly
    -if leroy is present hackusating him for tradition (irrevelant of team he is on)
    -type eldar op at match end chat for tradition (irrevelant of enemy faction)
    -alternately: ragequit before match end
    -alteralternately: drop from match due to connection to server loss

10. sorry for the choppy video, stream settings were jacked up, but I just wanted to share this because nobody ever really talks about the special way this game makes you feel.
    CuCulainn likes this.