Background Image

Eternal Crusade Preview The Classes For The Ork Horde! (beastsofwar)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mbbouchard, Oct 22, 2013.

1. mbbouchard New Member

Link of the article (06/09/13) : http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-40k/eternal-crusade-preview-classes-ork-horde/

If you are going to be playing Eternal Crusade as a free-to-play game then you will be part of the Ork faction. They have chosen the Evil Sunz as their focus and the artwork below shows off the classes they can play as…
    [​IMG]
    It looks like we might get our hands on a Stormboy, Loota, Nob and possible a Mech of some kind? I can’t quite make out the clear distinctions here like I could with the Space Marine announcement.
    Either way it might be interesting to see how this all plays out and they have a long time to go before this hits your PC. 2015 is a way off and hopefully we’ll see them polish this to perfection.
    Would Ork be your faction of choice?
  2. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OY WHEREZ DA FLASH GITZ? DEY GOT DA BEST DAKKA AND I'Z WANNA BE WUN!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA WAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH.
  3. Calmswamp Calmswamp Subordinate

Stormboyz iz disuplined an' has taktik know'wuts.

They'z iz best.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

The chareters in yellow is a mega nob ima be a death skulls loota or a goff mega nob WAAAAAAAAGH
  5. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

Da Loota is the only proppa lad up there.. them uvva gits is wearin nancy colors I reckon.
    Uh.. You're mistaken...
    There is an Evil Sun, a Bad Moon, a Goff, and a Deth Skull up there. Snakebitez and Bludaxes are the only clans we don't see represented.
    Blazebro likes this.
  6. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Looks like Orc terminator armour there.
  7. OtoM Ultimaetus Subordinate

I think those are called Meganobz
  8. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

True that, might the meganobz now that you mention it, but with their own artistic touch to it though.
  9. looks promising.
  10. Flash Gitz will be an absolute bitch to take down. Wading through a large amount of bullets isn't exactly my cup of tea.