Background Image

Eternal Crusade Match Mod Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beatusx, Mar 22, 2017.

?

What Do you Think About The İdea?

1. Yes we deeply need this kind of match mod.

33 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. No i already play the game only 10-20 mins a day.

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. Beatus Beatusx Subordinate

Think about a little bigger map , never ending fight , 5-6 small outposts (bunker / trench like) , 2 faction, still 30 vs 30

You drop in the game while the fight goes on. you get XP and Money by killing and holding the outposts.

The XP rate doubles by the number of outposts you hold at the map. So you are being pushed to own more or the others will.

Two of the factions are the defenders and attackers at the same time. You and your team choose what style you will play.

This will bring absolute advantages

1- You wont have to wait between matches
    2- İf you like the team you are in you can play much more together without leaving it.
    3- Friendships will grow as the common memories increase and the guild bonds will form stronger.
    4-You will know your brothers are defending your hard earn outpost while sleeping in your bed, not vanish in 10 minutes.
    5-You will bond to your ground , love your soil you stand with your fellows and defend it with your life and take it back what ever it takes!
    6- We will see ultimate Warhammer content (face to face-shoulder to shoulder) as no one will care about spawn points ,they are infinite because..
    7- Cosmetics will be more important to know your enemy and brothers well , because you will play hours at the same place with the same people.
    8- You will bring every bit of EXP and Credit you win while leaving the game no matter you play 10 mins or 2 hours.
    9- You will taste every ounce of the map as you spread along not a little partition of it (now maps are big but action takes only at capture points as there are no ammo boxes or objectives at other places of the map)

We want to feel this Universe more , breathe in it...

Give us the Eternal Crusade , give us the Eternal Fight!
  2. 40k alterec valley please
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Wait good alterac valley or the shit show it turned into?
  4. Beatus Beatusx Subordinate

Point is it can be done without any investment.
  5. Vannila wow alterec
  6. Beatus Beatusx Subordinate

i get excited when i think of it , never ending fight on the same map for hours.. Trench like action and stories of war many days long..
    GitGud and Urtuah-Jibblies like this.
  7. Git Kwik GitGud Active Member

what if this infinite war mode had tyranids and/or multiple factions on a map?

yknow like the advertising
  8. Beatus Beatusx Subordinate

i would buy 1 month supply and sit in front of my pc
  9. Git Kwik GitGud Active Member

i like your enthusiasm, but a 1 month supply of what? just everything?
  10. Beatus Beatusx Subordinate

Simple things only (Food-Drink-Girlfriend):SMDeal: