Background Image

Eternal Crusade At E3 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Not really, they just have to release the entire class roster and some models, we can have 2 more months of spam with that.
    Laanshor likes this.
  2. Hopefully they'll shed some more light on the founders program and what this early access module entails (specifically when it starts, if its mid next year a lot of people won't want to back a year in advance).
    Dark Knight likes this.
  3. Segmentum obscura with tyranids and ultramarines...somethings not right
  4. Oh there is going to be 4 more teasers? damn that's nice.
  5. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

Well they're there for a reason! Hopefully we'll find out later on as they reveal more info at E3! :D
  6. Tyranids from ultramar are fleeing a UM strike force. They get caught in a warp anomaly. Ultras follow. Boom Black Library tier writing.
    Alchir, Aleris and Psyctooth like this.
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Thats a few letters worth of reveals if you have been following how much info they put into each one. So yeah, nothing changed on my statement.
  8. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

I thought the devs said somewhere before that the tyranids had been on arkona before the arrival of the other factions and that they aren't a part of any hive fleet? Anyone got any info on that, because i might be wrong.
  9. Nicolas Brunoni NicolasBrunoni Lead UI/UX Designer

I think that the 5 teasers will be spread from now to launch - they won't be all shown at E3 (only the first one is).
    Grigdusher, Nakkio666 and Asurael like this.
  10. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

I was talking about tomorrow on the publisher presentation or the IGN interview :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.