Background Image

'ere Be Message For De Boyz!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The_Warboss, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Noctifer Noctifer Well-Known Member

You think you're a Warboss and that Orks are tough? I bet my Chaos boys can kill ten times as many Eldar and Space Marines in the first month than you'll all kill in a year! Bring it on! (And put their heads on some sticks so we know you aren't cheating, we'll do the same)
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  2. Gutless_Jim Gutless_Jim Active Member

Great and powerful Grimskull! I'm a big fan! Say, would it be too much to ask if i joined your warband? I could be a loota, and shoot d-d-dakka! It would be so much f-fun! Please! I'm an Ork, trust me, I have the green skin and everything, it's not dye, I promise! Please let me fight by your side, PLEASE OH GREAT GRIMSKU- *passes out*
  3. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Translation
    I would place a bet but i don't think you accept tau currency in the Imperium

Tau Lexicon
    Ky Shi'mont'ka co't kym co'ge Ko- ea kymperkyum t Co't t'au Sho'aunor'es
  4. Dioxin Voicesinmyhead Subordinate

Judging from the forums i may very well for the first time ever go to a RP server.
  5. Ho?
  6. r3dman Member

Orks making easy targets, as always...
  7. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Indeed, brutes....where is the strategy..the tactics?! Such a foul and unimportant race..
  8. Joosh Joosh Subordinate

We don't needz no strategy or tic tacs. Well maybez tic tacs. But strategy? We win wiffout it just fine! Sure we loze, but we win at udda timez.
  9. Dazzekiel New Member

Purge the Heretic! Burn the Unclean! Witness your doom ork ;)

Welcome to the Forums buddy =D make ghazghkull proud lol
  10. Dazzekiel New Member

Ahhh the pointy ear twigglets have joined the fields of battle. A grim day for you aliens, you will be purged for the Lion!