Background Image

end times confirmed

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Grigdusher, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Andraina Andraina Curator

Well he had a squad of Harlequins with him. As for the rest of it, you got me. I only saw a page of the aftermath. However I doubt he would have gotten everyone else to agree with him that t was time to summon Ynnead. SO he did it in Super Eldar Secret? As for the Deathwatch. I honestly don't know how they were found so easily
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

eldrad now have the power? oh wait wait.
    ELDAR PRIMARCHS!!!
    so they can fight the daemon primarchs and the loyalist primarchs!
  3. Andraina Andraina Curator

Eldrad has nothing, and the Infinity circuits on all the craftworlds was probably munched by Slaaensh unless something really strange happened. He just retreated, blind as the planet they were on blew up due to the birth of a minor god.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

But didnt they have PLs allready?
  5. They do, but they are closer to fresh tactical marines in ability. Hence why the Eldar warlord has been replaced twice even before the war began.
    Galen likes this.
  6. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Warning, contains sarcasm and minor amounts of vitriol. No Space Wolves were harmed in the making of this post. I don't hate Marines. Well, except the Alpha Legion.

Phoenix Lords were meant to be the equivalent of Primarchs lore-wise, but rules wise they never were and never will be, because GW has always had the bottom line of "Space Marines Fuck Yeah or GTFO". They will use anything and everything as fuel for this, from Sisters of Battle to entire Ork Waaaaaghs to, well, all of the Eldar. In fact, it's a bit odd they'd rename their shops "Warhammer" (no, literally no-one in the history of ever had ever called the shops that, prior to this) and not "Space Marine", "Imperium of Man" or just "Emperor", or perhaps "Codex Compliant". I like a lot about Space Marines, I like what the Space Wolves and Ultramarines should be (but sadly are not), and the Blood Angels even if I do make "vampire pointy teeth" gestures quite often. Deathwatch were always an interesting idea, and there's a lot of scope for good storytelling there. So I consider that making their enemies weak, stupid and completely devoid of anything like a threat to be a shallow, wasteful use of an idea on the Marine side, even as it shits all over my favourite race. There's just no heroism or glory in beating such a downgraded opponent.

I'm going to miss the Eldar.

TL;DR: End Times confirmed, Age of SigEmperor anyone. Play Space Marines it's the law!

My local GW person, by the way, once tried to sell me a Space Wolf Lord for my Eldar army.
    Galen likes this.
  7. GW has assured me that Chaos fans are going to be happy about what's comming.

They are also the people who decided Traitor was the best suggestion for renaming the Chaos Tactical in this game.

Call me skeptical.
    Trenchwar, Jorimel and Galen like this.
  8. Chaos Rhino replaced by daemon engine that looks like an armadillo with sponsons, Chaos Predator replaced by tracked and flattened Defiler, Chaos bikers are now Traitor marine centaurs, Chaos Vindicator is now a small Soul Grinder with just a chest cannon, Chaos Land Raiders were removed along with the Havoc missile launchers.

All of the above are Khornate-aligned, because GW thinks Chaos players only like Khorne.
    Trenchwar and Galen like this.