Background Image

end times confirmed

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Grigdusher, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Let us pray he is quarantined to the Age of Suemar, he can't really do more than what's been done and from my understanding overpowered characters are a central theme moreso than the other settings anyways.

...I'll prepare some sacrifices just to be sure.
    Jorimel likes this.
  2. Andraina Andraina Curator

So Apparently the Craftworld Eldar all just got irrevocably fucked by that Death Masque Scenario, like they're done done. Just waiting to die.

Also in related news the Souls of all of the Craftworlds' Infinity Circuits was cast out into the void, wonder where they'll end up?
  3. I thought they were going to run a campaign or something, there's already something official about the Eldar's DOOOOM?
  4. I thought they were seeking to summon/create Ynnead to combat/end Slaanesh?
  5. Andraina Andraina Curator

Yeah they were, and Ynnead was partially born, but the Deathwatch decided that the Eldar were lying and prevented the ritual from succeeding.

Here's how it went, All those Crystalized Farseers, the ones that did their job and turned to Crystal and were placed in honor on the Craftworlds. Well Eldrad figured he could use one from each of the Craftworlds to sneakily empty ALL of their Infinity Circuits. Eldrad channeled them through this ritual in order to instead give birth to Ynnead WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE, so suddenly all of the Circuits are empty. At the end of the ritual, the crystalized Seers were shattered by the force of what was described as a planet's moon turned into a sun, and so I have no reason to believe all those Eldar souls from all the craft worlds, did not return home safely because there was no conduit to do so.

Mind you they declared Ynnead to be born and all that, but he's Khaine level right now. He didn't take in all that psychic power. The ritual failed. So, if he didn't take in all that power created by Eldar Souls... I WONDER WHO DID?!
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Khaine level?Eldar souls not safe?
    Just as planed!
  7. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Humanity! Frak yeah!
    Galen likes this.
  8. Calgar's getting a new playmate.
    Galen likes this.
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

How did deathwatch even find out where was the rityual even performed? Why was it being performed in a place where deathwatch can get to and why was this place not guarded to hell and back with so many elite elder that death watch team would have been killed even e they got near?

Why did eldrad not use his divining powers to see this possibility, also that seems like a hell of a gambler to do to other eldar and without term knowing. Seems like eldrad may have fucked up to a heavy degree.
    Jorimel likes this.
  10. Because only the Emperor can see the future, the Eldar witch doctors do nothing else but consume mushrooms and narcotics then spin their delirium into prophecies.