Background Image

Elite Force - Multi-faction Rp (dw Style)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

After several tests among different RPs here is it once more, the re-vamped version of 'Super Elite RP' as promised.

But instead of focusing on a quick RP it will focus on the multi-faction based scenario.

Also like promised for the Re-Vamp no high-end start. Everyone starts at Tier 0.

Tier 0? What does that even mean?!

Don't worry it is simple and won't complicate anything like the Personality vs. Ability Traits (which will also be not added) for the Tau RP did.

The number of the Tier is also the counter of Traits / Flaws you have. What is though special in comparison to the other RPs is: You won't have traits or flaws at the start. You build them up as you rise in Tiers.

Each Trait will come with a flaw or better said after each mission you will have to pick one trait AND a flaw. Similar like already had been done during Deran's Deathwatch, now in my Deathwatch and Akragth in the Corsair RP.

So now the thing is I started to plan the tiers and levels / evolution with Wandering Jester but I decided to make some stuff up as we go. It will be much simpler than first intended but the system stays pretty much the same as intended (level up wise).

Please note that this RP WILL Bend and most likely also Break lore. Some stuff simply might not make much sense at all but how else you going to make a cooperative-multi-faction based RP? :)

Please also note that there will be no sub-faction traits or such like, that means your origin is completely cosmetic only.

Also please note that the faction list beneath is only the STARTING class, you will evolve (even if it makes lore-technically no sense) into different things. I.E. an Imperial Soldier later on into an Astartes. an Eldar Guardian later into a Farseer. A Necron Warrior later on into a Necron Lord. An Ork Gretchin into an Ork Spanner, etc.

Imperium:
    - Imperial Conscript - Fresh Recruit / Whiteshield ; M/F

Eldar:
    - (Regular) Eldar - No Experience in anything related to warfare (max = 1 week being a Guardian) ; M/F

Tyranid:
    - Hormagaunt - Fresh bred ; no gender - cannot talk
    - Termagaunt - Fresh bred ; no gender - cannot talk

Note: Tyranids do not learn to talk psychic or even with their mouths until they turn into a Warrior. Also note that they are completely immune against the Hive Mind and cannot join but create an own Synapse

Chaos:
    - Cultist - Fresh Recruit / Recently Converted ; M/F

Note: Female Cultists may not become Chaos Space Marines but still can become daemons and stuff.

Ork:
    - Gretchin - Fresh 'born' ; no gender

Necron:
    - Warrior - Fresh resurrected - almost no memory ; M/F

Note: Necron Warrior can talk as all Necrons can except automated ones which only can converese in binary (Spyders, Scarabs and stuff) also Necrons are veeeeery slow

Dark Eldar:
    - Kaballite Warrior - fresh 'recruited' - max 1 week combat experience ; M/F

Note: I have almost no clue on Dark Eldar so taking DE might result in imbalance or stupidity of mine or other extreme fails from me

Tau:
    - Fire Warrior - Saal rank - fresh recruited ; M/F

Note: Only fire warriors due to lacking knowledge and lack of 'evolution' among other races that fight for Tau.

And then.... The Orichalci waited for their arrivals in the Hall of Challenegs. The room only filled by three of their kin. Orichalcos, the lord of them. Masa, his right hand and most skilled fighter and Mune, his left hand and wisest.
    Alldoom likes this.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Example Character Sheet:

Name: Uriel Ventris

Faction: Imperium

Sub-Faction: 413th Valhallan Infantry Regiment

Age (Optional): 26

Background / Life so Far (Optional): Lost all siblings in war after an attack of the Tyranids, joined the Imperial Guard upon forced drafting, having been single and 26 he was in perfect age to join the war.
  3. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Name: Salek
    Faction: Necrons
    Sub-Faction:Atun Dynasty

Equipment:
    Gauss Flayer
    Necrodermis

So is this going to be a strike force deal involving multiple races each time? Like we'll have Imperials, Chaos, Necrons and Eldar on the same team? Not much a problem with it just clarifying as it sounds hilariously awsome :D
    Urian Velos likes this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Yes all will be always together in the same mission. And I hope it's going to be fun.
    Alldoom and Deran Vendar like this.
  5. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

OOC: Oh this is gonna be interesting. Also yay Necrons again -Weeps tears of joy-
    Alldoom likes this.
  6. CousinTp Cousintp Subordinate

I got a DE, I'll post character sheet after work
    Deran Vendar likes this.
  7. Loldoom Loldoom Well-Known Member

NIDZ FOR DA WINZ

Hormagaunt
    Name: Unknown
    Subfaction: Hive fleet gorgon
    Special marks: Colour scheme is bone white legs with a dark blue carapace and teal talons
    Weapons: Several fully automatic plasma rifles Scything talons, a mean bite and talons on his feet.
    Deran Vendar and Urian Velos like this.
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Sub-Faction / Color? I.e. EX-Hive Fleet... Age probably.... (a few mins xD) Name... well I guess you are going to get one once you become a warrior or so keep in mind you can only communicate by making sounds and gestures ^^

Gonna be interesting!
  9. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

Name: Aragol

Faction: For Chaos!

Sub-Faction: Red Corsairs (yarr)

'Rank': Cultist/meatshield

Age (Optional): 21

Equipment: Autopistol, melee weapon (machete), improvised armour (robes, parts of his old IG armour, they offer very little protection)

Background / Life so Far (Optional): Up until recently Aragol had been a guardsman trainee, posted on the training base high above on the world of Octavius V on its second moon. When a Red Corsair fleet passed by, he was liberated from the shackles of oppression.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Standard equipment. Imperial Soldier gets a Las Rifle and pistol, Tyranid Hormagaunt has his claws and carapace ; etc.

EDIT: I like the cross-over from your own RP XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.