Background Image

Eldar will NEVER be balanced

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by HorNeTNesT, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Who cares about score when you can spend the match running around teabagging other people's kills..amirite
    /) slap me some skin .
    Naraku likes this.
  2. Naraku Naraku Steam Early Access

@Catnium (\=
    This actually reminds me of the time a guy was executing me as a Chaos Space Marine, two Apocs were on each side of him, watching him execute me using the battlecry 'cheering' him on. I laughed pretty hard at that, it was genuinely hilarious.
    Ford-Timelord and Catnium like this.
  3. Happens all the time when I am schooling one of these teabaggers at melee, I'll kill them and two of their buddies gun me down , rez the loser, and then the loser starts teabagging. I laugh to myself "you just lost in melee to a 50 year old guy who can only use three fingers on each hand, and had a stroke. Really no, you're not that good"
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Lmao
  5. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Most of balance is probably as good as it's ever been.

The biggest obstacle in the way is Rollex and Nade bursting which aren't fair to begin with and aren't fair across factions anyway.

After that Eldar really just need some QoL improvements that would make them more enjoyable as opponents without losing what they are. Most of them were what Brent envisioned before he left and the $ ran out so they're about three quarters of the way to what they could be. Orks are very similar.
    Data8671 likes this.