Background Image

Eldar will NEVER be balanced

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by HorNeTNesT, Jun 29, 2018.

1. That wasnt a response to you, so no you didnt say that!
  2. Well look at pub winn rates, look at GVG win rates. Like ask myst or somethin
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

What the hell just happened here?

Screenshot_2018-07-01 Eldar will NEVER be balanced.png
  4. Just saying... GvG is a massive minority of the game, balance needs to be centred around pugs v pugs games
  5. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

I noticed that users are posting walls of text on eldar balance, I dont really give much of a damn about that anymore but I'll respond to one thing here:

Not a BLOP related video but one I could pull-up quickly

These two are old as hell but relevant ^

This is the last GvG I fought in before I stopped playing months ago:
    (The opening is loud as hell btw so turn it down a bit)

OBST 0 - 1 ELWP Close Defeat

"NOT EVEN THE BLOP GUYS CAN SAVEEEE THEEMMM" - Some guy before getting thrashed

OBST 1 - 1 ELWP Close Victory

I think dekra never uploaded the third match because of ELWP's potentially salty comms:
    [​IMG]

So I'll throwup the match from one of our POVs (Like 4-5 of us were in there btw).

OBST 2 - 1 ELWP Decisive Victory

Eldar are perfectly capable of winning against competent and organized opposition. Its up to the players to leverage the tools they're given in this game if they want to win.
    Krayt likes this.
  6. Was never trying to prove anything, I just stated I think Eldar are a joke to me.

MFW I encounter a DA with a MON deamonforged armour traitor
    [​IMG]
  7. That's adorable, I routinely get 2 shotted while doing that. Lets say for the sake of argument you were right, show me how you do that in melee while shooting. Flipping forward has zero defensive value.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You said eldar cant rollex i proved they can ,there is no "Lets say for the sake of argument you were right" I have a video showing you that i am right, so i am right , eldar can rollex ,You lacking the skill to do it properly doesnt make it magically not exist, end of the discussion
    I you still reply saying that they cant then you dont know what rollex is and shouldnt even talk about it
  9. Orks won against eldar op bushido yesterday. But there were 8 eldar against 15 orks for 10 minutes until team filled. They even spewed shit about "easy" game.

I like orks guys. Disconnected from next one with even numbers since begin.
    [​IMG]
  10. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

The "gg ez" derps are usually those players who contributed the least to the game.
    Ford-Timelord likes this.