Background Image

Eldar, where you at?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaori1, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Kaori1 Recruit

When do the Eldar typically play these days, if at all?
  2. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

eldar tired of playing vs OP LSM
  3. Kaori1 Recruit

Are LSM really that broken right now? I thought I was just shit at the game for not playing in so long. Eldar still have them pushed to their last two sectors on the conquest map (though that could just be because no ones played eldar in a long time).
  4. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Most Eldar players moved on from the game. If you catch an Eldar group these days, it's probably a clan stack/premade of some sort playing Eldar for a change. So prepare thine gluteus maximus should you encounter them.

Concerning balance: Most things are in the LSM's favour by now only limited by them actually using it appropriately. That's where most LSM fails happen because their horizon does not go beyond "Boltur!".
  5. Protesik Protesik Well-Known Member

Eldar OP, pls nerf.
    Data8671 likes this.
  6. Left some time ago due to being ignored and nerfed constantly.

[​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

-No, there aren't actually, major inter-faction-balance-concerns. Orks are theoretically OP but noone abuses it. Eldar are often perceived as being OP because people use all tools at their disposal.

-Eldar come online usually late night EU/evening US. There will definitely be days without any activity. The best bet is likely to go with an event, guild or warparty. I haven't popped in there in a while but I assume they are still being organized/announced on the webway-discord.
  8. <script>
    var teamwork = "false"; switch (faction)
    if{GameState LSM<Eldar}RunProgram{EldarOP}
    if{player.Faction == Eldar} OP = true;
    Soy.Drink();
    </script>
  9. toad Chesstoad Menial

Humans only beat eldar through teamwork or serious bolter aimbot carry. Sometimes pubbies can be made to listen; sometimes you gotta do all the heavy lifting.

Look for euro times because NA eldar are rare.
  10. Orkan Orkan Arkhona Vanguard

@Kaori1

Eldar Warparties are uncommon but happen regularly. If you or anyone else wants to play Eldar together with an organised team and have fun then just join our Eldar Myriad Shrines (MYST) discord at

https://discord.gg/eedNvhX

Here you will be notified when Eldar games occur and if you want to get involved as a guest, casual player or even member then just say so, we are always looking for more players to join us.