Background Image

Eldar Wave serpent completey OVER Powered

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donrocco, Aug 12, 2019.

?

what is the most over powered aspect of eldar.

Poll closed Aug 26, 2019.
  1. Vehicle mobilty (i.e. Gliding over Rhino's and pancaking players as they spawn)

33.3%
  2. swooping hawk (unlimited flight/ glide, attaining high alt shooing position w/ rifle)

66.7%
  3. striking scorpion ( stealth , only ork NOB being able to do so 1 time pull each game)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Eldar OP
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Come children.
    Join Inquisitor Pie from Ordos Insainicatus
    & Let us take a trip to times long passed.
    [​IMG]

Using this newly acquired absolutely not heretical surly not Xenos technology that I definitely did not steal out of the hold of a ship belonging to some Chaos Lord last week, who for sure did not acquire this on some old floating in space Pyramid structure a while back.
    (its totally save ..trust me..)
    [​IMG]

We are hitting the time period soon!
    It will be around The Imperial Date of 0002017.M03.
    Patience children.
    Just a lil closer ...
    OK NOW!!
    [​IMG]
    If you look outside NOW trough canopy and to our left you will see a rare glimp's of the Aeldari Wave Serpent and its driver in action.

[​IMG]
    This was ofc during the Aeldari's times of the of the nerfening wich as the legend has it still lasts to this very day.

Our next stop will be the site where the great warp storm originated from that still prevents the (still) loyal forces on Arkhona from receiving the Tactical Dreadnought Armour the mechanicus promised to supply the Astartes forces with more than a century ago.

Oh.. and !
    I was told a few days ago in a club on Gheistos by some random Banshee I was sexting ( dont ask) that the Aeldari also lost one of their revered spears in that storm when it shredded trough one of the tendrils of their web way in that area of space.
    Eyup.
  3. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

4. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

I understand everything, special Eldar technologies, all things ... But why does all their transports fly away from one crack of a power claw, does the zog know where? Do they have no weight?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Oh wel..technically all vehicles in the game have no weight stat or at least a very low one for the purpose of physic's calculations.
    thats why they handle pretty dogeshit.
    thats why ork trucks fall over and side drive.
    there is no weight to counterbalance their high center of gravity.

And thats all because the power fist needs to be able to knock them around in a cartoon like
    fashion
    for "reasons" related to the "rule of cool"

The best part about all this is that you can knock a vehicle into a squad and kill like 10 ppl in 1 hit if your lucky.
    kinda ironic when you do it with an elderp wave mower and annihilate a squad of elder and a few sneaky scorpions who where afk camping the main road.

and somehow this still doesn't give you kill credit , exp , points or anything..
  6. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

Such an outcome is so impossible that it is rather a myth. Eldar is played mainly by knowledgeable players who will not line up. They would rather crawl out next to the orc with a power claw and crumble it into cabbage.
    But to push the vehicles into the wall so that it bounces into your forehead, or to throw it somewhere for a hundred meters - easily.
    The Emperor helped you, what is the bonus to exp?
  7. never use a claw or fist on an eldar vehicle. This is combat 101 when fighting fast races of any kind. Use a lascannon and thats about it. long range is the counter to anything that moves fast.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Exp is for new players,
    I just want the kill credit.

Ok 1st off
    All transport vehicles all move at the same speed so no one is faster unless you mean your actual leg speed.
    2nd of all:
    Lass cannons are boring.
  9. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

You just never did 40 kills on her.
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

62 actually.

Back when ppl still played this game and you could pop heads off a fortress wall all day
    I even made the "how to get 100% accuracy with zoom on lascannon" video back in the day.

Doesn't change the fact the gun is an incredibly boring to use point and click weapon.