Background Image

Eldar Strikeforce (dw Style)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Shadhunter, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

2. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Zerleith looked to Jyrielle and went to help her aid The Venari in carrying the wounded to there doctor. "I shall help you in getting them to the doctor brother." Zerelith said as helped Jyrielle

OOC sorry I have been gone for abit
    Jorimel likes this.
  3. Cat Cat Arkhona Vanguard

OOC: I'm zoning out right now, and can't properly think of something to type, so you can continue on.
  4. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC I sympathise Cat, it happens to me a lot ... after a work day usually.)
  5. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

Celexia nodded in thanks as another Venari approached the two Eldar.

"We can take care of her from here." He stated, wrapping a pair of arms around the wounded reptile. "Thank you Eldar." He stated with a nod as he took Celexia off into a different room.

Meanwhile the conversation between Farseer and Queen continued.

"That... Perhaps that was the motivation. It would give some reason to the seemingly unprovoked invasion." Areena sighed. "And I would have to say it worked. After all, our very infrastructure is damaged now, perhaps beyond repair. I'm afraid there's little aid we can provide you now. I may be able to loan one of my own to aid you. That is perhaps the best I can do..." She looks to each of the Eldar. "That is... If you want one of my kind among you? If not, well... I'm sure we can find use for him or her here."
    Vulpas and Jorimel like this.
  6. Cat Cat Arkhona Vanguard

OOC: Sorry guys, but I don't really feel like it anymore. I am really enjoying this, but I just can't seem to find any time to reply, or when I do, I'm not motivated and can't think of anything.
  7. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

OOC I am starting to be in the same suitation as cat on being a bit confused on what to do.
  8. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

OOC I know I said something similar myself a while ago. I'm sorry to see it but it might be time to lay this to rest, I don't know if we have the numbers to continue :( It's a shame but look at the huge run it's had, well over 700 pages ... mine's up to 70! We've had some really good times as well. But unless there are a lot more players I think it might be impossible to carry on.

Any thoughts, Shady? I know you mentioned having some more interest a while ago?
  9. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

OOC: Well it's totally up to you guys. If you want to call it we can call it. Or if you'd rather reboot that works too. Just entirely up to you.
  10. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

OOC well what about wrapping up here with a summary, then ending the current mission?

You know me, I love playing Eldar, so I could always take part in the next mission. How about moving to a new Strikeforce mission and making an interest thread to see what the roster would be?