Background Image

Eldar speed still not fixed since new patch ~2weeks of neglecting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Because some people insist that the game would be better without Eldar. If the developers believe them to be a majority, they would do well to oblige them.
    Konok0 and Faeruin like this.
  2. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

That is far different than sabotaging their own game. There is no way that the people who want eldar gone is anywhere close to a majority and my money is on the devs knowing that.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

They said awile ago its a bug.
    Here is what was said.

" As I pointed out on Discord yesterday, usually the simplest answers is the right one.

This looks like a faulty deployment to live. There was no intent to change any speeds, and seems like everyone got the same speed."

But yeah 2 weeks of a faction being unplayable is taking the piss.
    Sily, Konok0, Faeruin and 1 other person like this.
  4. Because doctor knows better that we are sick and this is illusion, check official feedback from Nathan, pathetic

SO now its not a surprise for such somplaints. And even a conspiracy theories, eldar alredy not in mood about most of devs do, especially nerfes or bugs that affects eldar directly. We were promised they nerf eldar because of speed and now they took speed away. Eldar are broken, i stopped playing them until fix, the main question how soon. I i dare to imagine if LSM could have such speed problems. Hotfix in few hours i swear.
    Firskon and Sily like this.
  5. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I linked that for the benefit of those in this thread who were suggesting that Eldar be buffed to make up for a deliberate nerf to speed - when that's entirely not the case.

Agreed that the longer it takes to fix this, the worse the whole situation appears. And yes, I've seen lesser issues fixed faster. I can only assume that fixing it is not as simple as it would appear. I really hope that's the case.
    duffmek likes this.
  6. If the problem is indeed that it's hard to fix then that's fine, but they have to tell us that, failing to do so only furthers this discussion.
    duffmek and Forj like this.
  7. Kyros Drakonite Preacher

I don't think it's top priority. It helps Marines and hurts Xenos? It can be in the backburner for months.

Remember it took them 8 months to attempt fixing the MM.

In the meantime I'm going to continue playing my Race car Slaneeshi marine. Not like there are any Eldar/Ork games available anyways.

Edit: Oh, by the way. I checked, and it took them 3 months to do changes in strafing after they "Acknowledged" strafing was wonky.
  8. Probably current build includes other things that make a fix rollout complicated.
  9. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

Holy shit who gives a fuck about the "changes"? Nothing has practically changed in terms of class balance or melee fighting other than the speed. Just roll it back and fix it whenever you can later on. This sentence is the stupidest thing I have read in basically my entire life and Ive argued with Trump supporters who have said some pretty stupid shit too.
  10. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

That's kinda my point, with devs like this if you let a topic fall off their radar, the over nerf on the reaper launcher for instance they'll stop working on a solution since they have plenty of other stuff to fix.

So simply taking their acknowledgement of the problem and assuming they'll work on it with any haste, let alone at all if they don't see people complaining bout anymore is folly