Background Image

Eldar speed still not fixed since new patch ~2weeks of neglecting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Sep 25, 2017.

1. i can agree they messed somehow any speed, but eldar felt it harder
    i cant understand how they managed to ruin everything if just switched FoV... more funny they bullshit us about "illusions" for the first time

i have a name for it - nonexisting quality accurance, incompetence, for what they spent few months, just WTF

you can stay silent and wait until soonTM will happen, as soon as eldar campaing and elite
    its not my way
    LucianNostra likes this.
  2. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

At other times though it feels like you if you don't keep pointing it out they'll just back burner it forever cause players aren't complaining and work on something else. SO keeping issues in the forefront is definitely a thing, just a matter of how it's kept in the forefront
    Konok0 and Faeruin like this.
  3. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Well here's the real issue we all face now. People bitched and complained about how horrible it was that eldar were SOOOO much faster than other factions with smaller hit boxes, so we are 'hard to hit'. Dev solution?cnerf eldar EHP, and now, Buff ALL other factions to be on the same playing field as eldar speed wise.

So to fix it? They gotta buff eldar speed. Which, according to the logic of old complaints and problems, would make us 'impossible' to Track and hit. It's basically started a slippery slope from which there's no return. And if they devs don't know that, I'd be very, very surprised. As players from other factions have hinted at, devs included, eldar out of the game wouldn't be a bad thing for them. Which I think is sad in a way, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Konok0 and Faeruin like this.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Depends on the issue. Lets take balance for instance. Everyone complains about balancing aspects all the time.
    It is only if people complain about the same thing repeatedly, in a unified front or en masse, that you know there might be some merit to it.

But this issue is non-disputable. It is obviously an unintended behaviour that has been acknowledged as such and it has already been said that they are looking into it.
    I honestly dont know, why it takes them so long, but I do know that, whatever the reaon, it wont be any faster, regardless of what we do.
    KidMeatball and Krayt like this.
  5. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Something defiantly seems screwy, ninja nerf / buff maybe?
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

+1
    KidMeatball and Forj like this.
  7. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I'm not sure how people missed this: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/thr...speed-bug-reply-eot.69568/page-4#post-1552553
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.
  8. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

duffmek, Konok0 and Jimmy_Neutron like this.
  9. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

How long did it take them to "look into" Fusion Pistols?

When did they ever undo the admitted 'over nerf' of the Reaper Launcher?

It's going to take a while. Buckle up and stop complaining.
  10. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

Not all bugs get sorted like that. It may be a deeper problem as a result of the change. The intended change in this case was a change to strafing speed. It is possible that the change cause unintended changes like we see. The simple solution is to rollback the change, but that would mean all sorts of other changes get rolled back too. The devs would rather look to the next opportunity to patch and fit the change in there, to both preserve the other intended changes, and to correct the unforseen changes.

Its not possible that this is some sort of conspiracy to get people to stop playing eldar. Why on earth would they sabotage their own game?
    Sumshine, Faeruin and Forj like this.