Background Image

Eldar speed still not fixed since new patch ~2weeks of neglecting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Sep 25, 2017.

1. @Oveur
    @jbregg QA QA QA!
    @NoahWard

Its not a FOV illusion, please bE dont say you are to naive to think eldar players will admit it to leave it as it is...
    Our MAIN eldar faction's THING is totally BROKEN and we cant see any attempts to do something with it. Is it so hard to tweak a fix?
    videos
    18/09/2017 comparsion with LSM, CSM, Slaaneshi CSM its not need a comments. We were nerfed because we supposed to be faster than enemies and now what? Is it a some kid of bad joke? I doubt.

By Konoko 25/09/2017

Vids for those who think that eldar still okay and playable, woah
    We received major nerfes for beeing fast and agile... Spacemarines sprint same as us, slaaneshi just outrun dramatically.
    Eldar now broken in any possible ways, even your cheese cant help out, thx for making eldar a tyranids for LSM pugs, great patch bE, hate you, wasted money for eldar, believed all your lies about "balancing"

Where is eldar's speed as fast as slaanesh tac, pr why slaanesh tac faster than eldar? What the hell
    Sily, Roon, Drakonite and 6 others like this.
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Autarch stole the speed.

Side note:

Speed is not consistent within LSM either, tacticals are noticeably FASTER then JPAs for example.
    Drakonite likes this.
  3. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. I really hope they fix it so eldar at least get one their advantages over everyone else. After all, LSM, CSM and orks get much higher EHP in accordance with lore and table top rules to represent equality in EC; why not eldar then?? And please don't make it so in order for eldar to be faster they need to take special gear through loadout points....that's just further crapping on them.

This is why I don't play eldar anymore. Period. I stopped playing eldar and started putting time into my ork and CSM and, wouldn't u know it, I've actually enjoyed the game again. Too many issues and complaints, too much salt from other factions and from within, too many things left unresolved and put on the back burner for too long. Heck, when was the eldar elite coming? 4 months ago now??

See, I've already started getting irritable about it all. Orks and CSM for life.
    Deathwish likes this.
  4. Its a fail path. Hope you understand it. Not every eldar will que as other factions. So things will be worse
  5. Guess this thread is "Why we don't play Eldar".

Elves. In space. No thanks. :OrkMoon:

Too arrogant. Dying race. It's a good day to be an Ork! :OrkGoff:
    Atsidas and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Quit bitchin Taliss.
    Yes, its a problem, it should be fixed by now and its an annoyance.
    Nonetheless: It does not completely break balance, they are aware of it and they will fix it. What are two human weeks to immortality?
    Caentyr likes this.
  7. stop reading here
    they crapped on balance with it totally, nonetheless its really doesnt matter if you play against muh bolter lsm chikens

why dont fightfor the last what eldar have - damn speed? its not even a some bug with animations after jumb over railings, its fundamental thing, without which eldar EHP nerf unjustified

more and more im sick of it, stopped plaing eldar since new patch i tried in oub and tested that with konoko later

"quit biutching" pffff
    Sily likes this.
  8. Stop derailing, better leave this thread if you want to troll, i named issue - broken speed, what else do you want? say once again "fuck off eldar fuck off xenos game is better LSM v CSM", typical zealot
    Sily, Drakonite and Katitof like this.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Reporting and bringing up a problem is constructive, repeatedly annoying the devs about it is not.
    This is not going to be any faster if you keep bringing it up, they will fix it and until then you will have to wait.
  10. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Yeah.. it's pretty annoying.

Like I get that there isn't much help there (what is there 6 of them?) but I still feel like if this was LSM running slower than they should it would garner much more attention than Eldar.