Background Image

Eldar Queuing

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Syvarrus, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Syvarrus Syvarrus Recruit

It's a lot like Santa Claus, in that neither exist. Seriously, does nobody play Eldar, or does nobody play PVE? This is well and truly spoiling my fun. I mean Space Marines are fun and everything, but the main thing that got me into EC in the first place was the promise of Eldar shenanigans. I'm pretty bummed so far.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

A bit of both, Eldar have a tiny playerbase and with that no PvE playerbase, your honestly better off trying to find a guild to get an Eldar PvE game ready.
  3. dhellfox dhellfox Steam Early Access

cant really comment on orcs (since i deleted my bobo the magical orc for a space wolf) but no other faction other than lsm has enough pve players get get more than one game an hour consistency. i too would love to get some eldar pve matches in. unless they merge the ques (which i highly doubt) in the future, the only chance is to join a guild or have 2-4 more eldar friends
  4. Yeah, we unfortunately don't have the elves to que for random PvE matches, and even the 2- or 3-man versions are a stretch, both by playerbase and actual completion because the maps can stick your small team to holding a tiny spot while it throws a Warrior at you and Eldar lack a powerfist equivalent to deal with that.
  5. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

When horde mode hits the live client PvE for all factions should be bustling for a bit. It's oodles of fun!
  6. I try and run eldar PvE as much as possible but getting people to join in is terribly hard.
  7. Syvarrus Syvarrus Recruit

General consensus seems to be "Find a guild for now." Anyone know of a PVE Eldar guild?