Background Image

Eldar OP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Jun 3, 2019.

1. LSM are underpowered? You can empty 2 clips from the combi-bolter into the running apothecary, and that motherfucker still will not die.
  2. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

No no no no... silly Monkeigh. That's not how these threads work. Here, let me show you so you might learn from the wisdom of the Eldar when it comes to "Eldar Op":

Ahem...
    Eldar are OP. Seriously... their hitbox is so small. That combined with their speed and lag makes them almost impossible to hit under normal conditions. That's so unbalanced! And not only do they evade everything and actually roll further, their weapons have the HIGHEST DPS in the game! How is this balanced? Just as balanced as their rhino that drives faster than the other rhinos and can drive sideways! It's a lawnmower of death that can't be stopped because you can't ever attach a melta bomb to it!
    Speaking of Melta bombs, have I mentioned their anti tank?! Little orange Urang-Utans that press G twice and poof goes your rhino. Orange Elf bad! Not ONE chance to stop them because they too dodge all fire thanks to their speed, small hitbox and lag. You can't stop a FD before he double taps your rhino. They need to increase the firing rate of the Bolter to at least double just so we can hit them. But that wouldn't help us much either because they have Swooping Hawks! They can fly EVERYWHERE! They can use every glitch and nook of the map and there's NO chance to get them. Because their hitbox is so small and they move so fast combined with the lag, it's impossible to stop them. Instead they hover everywhere and constantly headshot you with their super accurate rifles. And if the hawks don't get you, they have INVISIBLE melee units that one shot you, with POISON on top! As if the one hit from stealth wasn't enough. Seriously, that's bloody overpowered and they don't even need their small hitbox and the fast movement because you CAN'T... FUGGIN... SEE... THEM. They always get the first hit which oneshots you anyway. And if I don't get shivved by bloody scorps, I get oneshot by their blue sperm cannons that can actually BE AIMED WHILE IN FLIGHT! It's a PLASMA CANNON FULL CHARGE SHOT that can be STEERED WHILE IT MOVES! That's bloody imbalanced. And should you get close to them, they have their Healers which are the BEST HEALERS in game! They can stack buffs while healing! How overpowered is this?! And on top, they're one of the best melee fighters in the game!

At least howling banshee is balanced.

*long inhale* Learned how it's done?
    BTW, is Cadnium a pink puddle by now or do we need more memes?
    Donrocco, Catnium, Aislinn and 2 others like this.
  3. How bout the other meme?

Orks? What Orks? Don't you mean the Tau, with the best Ranged Weapons?
    Catnium, Aislinn and Krayt like this.
  4. E l D a R o P
    R o L l E x O p
    B o L t E x C r U t C h M a G g E d O n
    Aislinn and Krayt like this.
  5. Your bragging turns me on... I wanna drink the eldar blood now!
    DrMauf likes this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

LOBOTRONUS, DrMauf and Krayt like this.
  7. Xeltan Xeltan Well-Known Member

8. [WCA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

Logged back in after more than a year, nice to see the old memes are not dead x)
    CuCulainn likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Wel at least there is something still alive!

**Cry's in Elder faction queue**
  10. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Mysterious and unseen, Catnium. Not dead:)