Background Image

Eldar Newsletter: Thoughts/opinions

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Abhean, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Dagda Abhean Curator

Warlocks are good in CC but I wouldnt think there would be that type of numbers of warlocks to do the dirty CC work. And the Dev team have said the warlock is our utility class.

And your quote about the hawks strengthens my belief that we will see most (if not all) of the aspect warriors in game. Why would they include a guardian in the picture with no comment about them?

The only thing that makes since to me right now is that the aspect lovers will start out as a guardian and work themselves into the temple they want. This would give the advantage of swaping temples (aspects) when they needed to or wanted to.

Guardians are still on the board so pilots should not be an issue.

I put out a picture of what I thought skill progression should be like. I may have bee closer than I thought.
    Alchir and Quothe like this.
  2. Schade Schade New Member

So they have.
    Dagda likes this.
  3. Schade Schade New Member

lol added my response to the quote, didn't think that was possible
    Dagda likes this.
  4. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

I'm looking at the codex right now and the wraithguard can equip dual ghostswords, ghost axes and a force shield, just like terminators you can build them with cannons and rocket pods for ranged combat or lightning claws/thunder hammer and storm shield, not sure if the devs will allow us but the codex does :p
  5. Details Details The Spriteful

Any possibility of cqc wraithguards?
    [​IMG]
    don't tell me they are not sexy

speaking of dead things:
    dreadnoughts
    they have no excuse for not being playable now
    windbringer, fatrat and Joram like this.
  6. Well - that is me and my spirit seer sorted then :)

Exactly what I wanted from this game in regards to warlocks and wraithguard - thank you very much team!
    Alchir and Dagda like this.
  7. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Could somebody please message me a summary of the newsletter please? My computer won't show the site properly :(
  8. Details Details The Spriteful

here it comes
    there're some images missing (fanarts btw)
    Alchir and luciasar00 like this.
  9. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Thanks a lot!

Looks like I'm going to spend some time reaping when this comes out... and avenging....and everything else I see.
  10. Arvina Arvina Subordinate

oops.png
    They don't actually mention either the classes or the Craftworlds on their website. Just as planned, yes.

Glad to hear wraithguard are in. I had the impression they were thinking of leaving them out. "some of the classes" was the phrasing, so I suppose I can still hope to see fire dragons. Though with the wraithguard fire-power in, fire dragon fire-power is made somewhat redundant.
    Makes it sound like a complete mess but they did say that Eldar would be last in line in development so that's to be expected at this stage.