Background Image

Eldar need a leader

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Talron, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Active Member

Eldar player joined the queue only to find out there is an grand total of 15 eldar online at the time all in the same room. You wont believe what happens next.
    Auzor and Orfeask like this.
  2. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

^ Literally me trying to play with xenos factions.
    Or they are piled up in a fort map which i dont qeue for .
    Thats what you get with shit MM + low pop.
    Eagle_11 likes this.
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

@Faeruin @Orfeask @Eagle_11 @Sneaky-krumpin @Demetri_Dominov Do you guys hear how all this sounds? Online games will always have issues and the factions will always get nerfs and buffs. But if you guys want to see the faction get back on it's feet and rebound past the nerfs to maybe see buffs again you guys have to ride it out. The Devs are starting to think Eldar were a bad idea to implement which they very well might have been but guess what, they Did add them in so why would you guys as Eldar players let them break you so easily? Get the player base back up and show them that it wasn't a mistake and if you guys are struggling to find players take the damn reigns and rally your people to play more games. You guys can get the steam for Eldar rolling again. At one point the Eldar use to be something to fear but now they just seem to be a random group of misfits trying to get what they want without the effort to earn it. I know it looks bad for you guys but trust me it doesn't have to be. So what i purpose you guys do and this is just me. Talk to each other and any other form of people that you think might make for a good squad leader and set up a time to get some large Eldar games rolling out say this Friday. A faction cannot rely on one person to save them it takes a team. Find your team.
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

You don't just suddenly bring back a large playerbase for one of the most hated factions in the universe tbh that even the dev team doesn't seem to like, even Orks can't do that and they are a more "fun" and goofy and less hated faction in comparison.

You also don't bring players to a faction when you go well we have like around 12 weapons in total and die in 4 shots and have to spend 400 odd ap on basic body armour to mitigate that which you can only get at the higher rank of 4 unlike every other faction in the game. imo this makes Eldar the worst free to play faction alone which is where you would attract a player to a main faction, I mean you grind 400ap and rank 4 at 50% of the rate to get a mandatory piece of wargear that costs around 60ap for others and the rank of 3.

I advocated and contributed to many threads for lore accurate and model accurate Eldar cosmetics with a few that could be used for other factions, silence and nothing new cosmetically, an Ultramarine fanboy cried on the forum that Imperial Fists had a helmet Ultramarines should have had instead and demanded it changed for lore accuracy while attacking people who replied in the thread and got the change in about a week with an official response from a dev, talk about putting in effort:rolleyes:

They still nag him every few weeks for Ultramaines to get this cosmetic for free on every helmet if they are squad leader and get the soon response, wish I got a response, most people don't try anymore because we don't get a response.
    Sily, Flyby, Brujah and 1 other person like this.
  5. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

At least we aren't Tau :oops:.
    Vae and Xi0 like this.
  6. I spent 1400 hours to play eldar. I think im not bad player. But for me even as for BIG eldar fan its very frustrating gameplay experience, its an always suicide run to get 1-2 kills. Crouching, redeploy. Eldar onlyy seems to be OP in eyes of newbs. But in real they are gimped in all ways. Its a faction for pugstomp.

Why i play chaos last time mostly?
    because slaaneshi traitor is much better than eldar tactical.
    I Have
    - more HP
    - speed of eldar
    - damage of bolter, drum mag and COOL x2 optics
    - very good grenades with high AOE radius, which require only 1 hit to detonate not 2 for eldar shurikens
    - more flexible in loadout options, can even create a capping fire dragon!
    [​IMG]

Waiting for mid tier eldar armor, 2x optics and magazines for cxatapults. Ah sweet dreams

Attached Files:

Sily likes this.
  7. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

As long as you arent a xeno, devs fix cosmetics.
    For example at some point the mark iv alpha legion helmet looked a bit too glossy and i asked for a fix and it was actually fixed(with a response from noah and a pitcture of the fixed helmet in noah's wall) in the next hotfix.
    Gravewalker and Xi0 like this.
  8. Fangz Fangz Menial

This is Maggon.
    The point is not the headcount, I'm saying Eldars are not so gimped to a point that it's frustrating to play as you claim, and this is from a LSM main.

As for CSM, I run mark-less loadouts, but I do agree they have some extremely flexible stuff.
    Like power Fist + melta bomb capping class.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Yeah mostly true, shame my Night Lord legs are still bust and the right shoulders on Chaos as well though
    Orfeask likes this.
  10. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

As long as i dont find a match, i wont play with that faction.
    its as simple as 1 + 1 = 2

And when it comes to playing as eldar i dont that many problems because i got used to getting gangbanged by bolters and plasmaguns.