Background Image

Eldar need a leader

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Talron, Jul 9, 2017.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

This is just a simple post that is not in any way meant to be taken as an insult. Just want to get that out of the way. But the Eldar player base is starting to slowly slip away more so than normal and recently me and my guild have started to get back into the game and i am left wondering if Eldar have real leadership left. I understand that some guilds are still around but I mainly mean people willing to communicate and lead squads mid match. So I was curious if anyone would be willing to step forward and put their name out there as willing squad leaders. Maybe even try to be more and do some outreach programs to get the Eldar community growing again.

Please try to keep this post civil and avoid trash talking each other or the subject. People with passion can save this game and the faction let the devs know you guys still care and want your faction to thrive.
    Oddbob likes this.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

@Demetri_Dominov is your best bet, as he is literally the only eldar player I know that is still active and runs a guild. Everyone else has left and moved on, including me.

I really am not trying to sound hateful and bitter towards EC, cause I do like the game. But unless things drastically change, and I mean soon, it's gonna die out. It already is. My ultimate suggestion would be to move onto a different game bud. Unless you manage to organize full warparties each time, you will be lucky to see more than 10 eldar players in a match anymore, even less for orks.

Good luck though.
  3. Noone wants to play nerfed eldar. Some who was impressed by how easy-mode eldar looks like try it out and getting kicked in the nuts with few bolter shots.

Even i now mostly run slaaneshi traitor because its much better than eldar avenger...

Get some buffs in survivability and eldar players will back. Old and newbies will wanna play this. Todays its hardcore and rage inducing gameplay for eldar. I cant call it fun really. Since February great balance patch.
    nikel and Konok0 like this.
  4. Fangz Fangz Menial

masq.jpg
    And we used to main LSM.
  5. Show me 50 not 13. Then we will talk.
  6. LORD-VOSDAP Recruit

[​IMG]

Eldar is OP [​IMG]
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

@Faeruin EZ
    [​IMG]
    rbk2077, Faeruin and Eldritch like this.
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Stop waving your epeens! You will spawn another Chaos God!
    rbk2077 and Brujah like this.
  9. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah I'm still here. Still running events as normal. I'll be here till they close the servers and bladerunner spams "I told you so" threads.

Apart from that though we try to keep it interesting and fun. Like Khornate Vets, Nercon-Space Marines, melee horde of Eldar, and we still run very effective battle tactics. Our next open event will be this Saturday and we're always looking for community leaders to help run these types of fun get-togethers. Apply if you want to join MYST (click on my banner) or just talk to me if you want to set something up with your guild/group.
    Cegorach and Talron like this.
  10. Rheeva Rheeva Steam Early Access

I am doing this a lot already and I am enjoying it (for the most part, if 2 outta 10 people in your squad follow your orders, its kinda a bummer). Mostly Eldar are doing absolutely amazing and many players know, what to do, without me, I just point the rest of them in the right direction and make tough decisions when it is neccessary.
    One thing tho I am really having problems with is to get people to rush a point. Not just stand at the doors and kill one enemy every 60 seconds, get in there, sacrifice some lives on the way, but avenge them tenfold once you are past the front-line defences.

If you want to create bonds within the community, you would actually have to talk off-topic. Roleplay, ECmeta, 40kmeta, these are the topics that get people engaged, not tactical information.
    Also I had more success to get people talking to me by choosing my terminology wisely.
    For instance I ceased asking 'Any Rhinos?' in favour of 'Anybody got visual on a Rhino?', as it has a more military and professional vibe. I like to believe people enjoy that. Or I dont tell them to 'defend a point', I tell them to 'get their asses to C'.
    Strangely, if I tell them to 'Kabenathai Dyannan Dakairmetos!', noone seems to understand me tho.
    Oddbob likes this.