Background Image

Eldar Game Event

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Jul 26, 2015.

1. 20161211025412_1.jpg
    Game of the evening.

We managed to take one point and 23 of their lives.

23:9 is a pretty good ratio for 2 v 11!

Much love to @admiralack who jumped into the game even though he was going to go so I didn't have to face the foe alone. :)
  2. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Eldar Gamming Event This Saturday Jan 7th at 2pm CT.

Please let me know if you're coming.

@Zed-Avatar @Tirrik @Thana @Numitor @Obliteratus89 @Kodia and any other group that wishes to join please let me know. We'll do a bit of practice with overhead if you're interested.
    Tirrik, Zed-Avatar and Noromiz like this.
  3. Obliteratus89 Obliteratus89 Steam Early Access

I will most definately come but not sure if and how many members of my guild I will bring.
    At the moment Im trying to get them into one basket and it proves a little challenging :D
    Once we've established direct contact over steam we will be more active as a group.
    Demetri_Dominov likes this.
  4. I feel your pain.

I am already booked up this weekend, I cannot attend. As per usual, I will direct members of The Swordwind to seek you out.
    Demetri_Dominov likes this.
  5. Thana Thana Curator

Still in India. I'll be back the 13th
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Eldar Game Event begins in one hour and 30 mins. PM me to get in, if you are guilded, your guild leader or officer should help you as well.
    Talron likes this.
  7. Brad83, Brujah, CuCulainn and 2 others like this.
  8. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Haha, that was a total blast! Need to get myself an Ork Shieldboy for next time!
  9. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Eldar Game Event again this Saturday 2pm CT.

We maxed out our TS server last time with just MYST members so here's how it'll work this time:

There will be 5 slots available in our TS. These are reserved for the following:

A single delegate from:

WP
    SWND
    WoK
    SUL
    Outcasts - if you are unguilded, you are an Outcast. We have a general EC discord for you and that's where I'd like you to be if you care to join us. The discord channel is private and I will give you the info if you PM me. Discord is great for communities and has served us well in the past. As there is limited room, this spot is naturally reserved for someone who can rightfully be called "Lead Ranger", we hope you will help us communicate with various PuGs we play with. As always PM me for more info as this is likely the way forward from here on out, otherwise we'll see you on 21st (22nd in some places of the world).
    BlackGoo likes this.
  10. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

The Eldar Game Night is Returning!

This Saturday, June 3rd at 2pm CT we're playing crazy things! We'll be playing at least a few rounds of Orks so level one up a little bit beforehand if you can.