Background Image

Eldar Game Event

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Well met, Son's and Daughter's of Khaine!

[​IMG]

Join us in glorious combat! If you have an idea of what game you'd like to play in future events, feel free to add to the list of nominations below.

Currently the most popular games we play are:

Eternal Crusade Founder's Access
    Dawn of War 2 Retribution Elite Mod
    Dawn of War Soulstorm
    Space Marine
    Planetside 2

I also update this main post with the next game night update, so if you don't see it here, look to the most recent message or contact me.

Our Schedule is every 2nd Saturday unless a group decides to post an alternative time for their own events. If you're registered with the Myriad Shrines community, you can see the schedule for all the events posted on our calendar here.

We have had 43 Eldar Game Events Since the first one ever held on August 12th, 2015.

Join us for the 44th, this Saturday, September 3rd at 2pm CT!

Notable Past Eldar Game Nights:

August 12th
    : Confusion and hilarity ensued as Demetri can't properly tell time. He was subsequently destroyed by the combined arms of those who participated in DoW2Elite.
    August 13th: Best summarized by HiveSpirit
    August 19th: Where @Lichtbringer won, even after having his base destroyed and his unstoppable Avatar army challenged by four other players while @Krakza pummeled Demetri into submission.
    September 4th: The warriors @Ganelon, @Dark-Knight, and @Vuiet played as the Terran Republic and reaped the souls of many hapless Mon'Kiegh.
    October 2nd: An interesting game night consisting of our first attempt to play Eternal Crusade, which moved to playing an excellent adventure on Space Marine. There were new faces, which made the event that much better.
  2. Claeryss The Poet Banshee Well-Known Member

Hail my kin,

How are you all this cycle? Now, while I do play League and would love to network in either Skype or Facebook, I have a... More IC offer for all of you. I am GMing an Eldar-only roleplaying game on Roll20, powered by a simple engine I've designed to keep combat fast-paced and simple and to keep it from getting in the way of what truly matters - the character progressions and the storyline.
    If your minds curious and sharp, would piqued by this, I shall leave a link with this message:
    https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/933323/soul-of-the-infinite-stars
    (Hope this bit of promoting isn't troubling to you, Demetri. I grew up and got to be known as an Eldar roleplayer in this very forum, and I wouldn't want to see it troubled by my posting.)

Serendipity,
    -S
  3. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Not at all. I have a feeling that even some of my friends might be interested though. Personally RP's aren't my thing.

I definitely would be interested in some ARAM LoL. My scree name there is BlackTemplar40k... it's what I've used since my days of Starcraft 1/Broodwar.. and it didn't change until DMO.
  4. Oohoos Oohoos The 63

I would certainnly be interested.

My games of choice would be:
    Dawn of War Retribution/Elite
    League of Legends
    Planetside 2
    Battlefield 4
    Starcraft 2

I should be available Monday through Thursday evenings as well as anytime on Sunday.
    Demetri_Dominov likes this.
  5. Ganelon Ganelon Well-Known Member

I'm up for Space Marine, Dawn of War, League, Warthunder, and maybe Planetside 2 (I'm rather tired of it).
  6. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I'd love to take part in an Eldar gaming event.

For games I'd suggest:
    Dawn Of War Retribution
    Planetside 2 -F2P
    Warthunder - F2P
    Mount and Blade
    Space Engineers
    Hl2:Exterminatus mod - F2P
    ARMA.

Schedule is flexible, would be able to make time for an event.
  7. Andraina Andraina Curator

My time is limited in the US evenings to about Wed and Fri. I work at night so my best period to play is during the day when most of you are at work probably.
  8. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Well, so far of the 5 of us, a Wednesday evening might just be crazy enough to work.
  9. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

I would love to, but alas must wait on a less venerable machine becoming available. This old warhorse does its best but graphically it can get to about 2002, bless it.

One day ... I'll get a computer I need to run EC and more :)
  10. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Renegade X is almost from the 90's. It's free to play and it's pretty good (the movement in the combat isn't the best though.) Try it out and if you enjoy it, PM me back.