Background Image

Eldar Founders

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Sep 9, 2015.

?

Which wave are you going to be in?

1. 1st: Captains or higher.

2. 2nd: Sergeant

3. 3rd: Warrior

4. 4th: None

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Captains Pack!* We shall lead the Craftworlds to Victory! :D

*Autarch's Pack
    Jorimel likes this.
  2. Hivespirit HiveSpirit Drill Abbott

Atrophus likes this.
  3. Just an FYI, Ive hardly had the time to do anything with the Chosen of Asuryan. School keeps me busy.
  4. Andraina Andraina Curator

Not like there's anything to do other then get people in I suppose?
  5. Durandahl Durandahl New Member

Well in fact you can try to know everyone better, maybe play something else to see if the group is working together and so on.
    Jorimel likes this.
  6. An idea I had for the groups is to merge into a Guild once that functionality is added.
  7. Andraina Andraina Curator

We have to be flexible unless everyone is planning on playing on the same servers when alternate servers go live. = Personally, I'm working on my personal skills, and my strategy and tactic studies while I wait. You never know when the Mon Keigh will launch the Legendary Tactical Maneuver, Steel Rehn.
  8. Idrial Idrial Menial

Does anyone know how the character sheets work? I tried to create my Eldar and it said: "This name is not available"

So long story short someone has my fourm name as a avatar? Anyway around this? Or do I have to put those ugly '1245' in my name?
  9. I believe someone does indeed have your name as an avatar already, if that is the case. :(
  10. Idrial Idrial Menial

[​IMG]

:( Well that is extremely unfair, especially since I already have my forum name. Uh and a entire story written...

Is there anyway around it? What about Latin letters? I refuse to run around with a generic cod name.