Background Image

Eldar 5th Sub-faction - Altansar

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

There are also other minor Klanz, aside from the Freebooterz.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

that are cultures not clans.
  3. can you source that? no its impossible because freebooterz arent a klan
  4. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ork_Clan

Who said Freebooterz were a Klan, they're a Kult. In the Ork society, Klanz or Kultz are basically cultures, what differs Klanz from Kultz is that a Klan may have some distinct genetic traits that are unique to them, like Bad Moons have more teeth than others. However, in a sense, Kult and Klan are basically the same, both being their preferences for how to kill and how to live, for example, there is no physical difference between a Snakebite and a Deathskull, beside their preferences for equipment choices and the ways to kill their enemies.

Also, Ork is an very old race, as old as Eldar, bred by the Old Ones to battle Necrons and other threats. Therefore, like many Eldar worlds and craftworlds that have been lost with time, so have the Ork Klanz.
  5. you did anyways we done here dont make mods come to another thread :D
    Also don't try to sound like you can 1 up me in ork kulture. i know ork kulture and that stuff is all old news nack to the main topic of this thread
  6. Kaelin Kaelin Curator

SO happy about this. And I think Maugan Ra probably is somewhere, too.
    Hertyan, BikerTroll and Djemo-SRB like this.
  7. A little sad to see that Mymeara didn't win but I understand that the home of Maugan Ra is a little more well known. Still I will hold out the candle that one day we will have our Mymearan brothers and sisters will join us one day and bring the power of the Shadow Specters and the Warp Hunter down on the Mon'Keigh and the Ork who befoul this world.
    Iyan and Ideas_McGee like this.