Background Image

EDA ANNOUNCMENTS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Hume_Dragonbane, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Will you join the new EDA?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Interested

4. Put this in Recruitment Tab

5. Already in/have

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have seen the rise and fall of the Epsilon Dark Angels. I was initiated as a scout. I have seen great leaders fall and rise. The greatest of us all was Supreme Grandmaster Jakob. He was the best that has come into the ranks of EDA. Sadly I had witnessed his fall. While on a deep strike mission into Chaos territory we had come into combat with heretical Iron Warrior Space Marines. In the midst of the combat a greater daemon of Khorne appeared from beneath our feet. Nothing we had was able to harm it and many brother fell. Supreme Grandmaster Jakob took swift action ny facing off with the beast head on. Their blows shook the ground and moved the clouds apart. Trading blows with one another it seemed as if they would battle forever. But Supreme Grandmaster Jakob could only last for so long. The foul daemon had struck a blow that broke the hand of Supreme Grandmaster Jakob. He fought off the pain only for the daemon to cleave of his hand and strike the final blow. His sacrifice allowed I and several others to retreat. As his last wish he had left me to command EDA and with approval from the inner circle I shall take on this role. I have been known as Azrael Ezekiel and High Marshal Mordred. Now I shall take the new title and name as Supreme Grand Master Azrael-Mordred. I have been in control of the Epsilon Black Templars and have made acquaintance with the ex leader of the Epsilon Blood Angels and befriended the leader of the Epsilon Imperial Fists, now under one swift and righteous movement all subgroups under the Epsilon Dark Angels shall now be one. We are calling to all brothers to join the ranks of what is now to be called Epsilon Dark Angels, but with your help we shall change our name forever more, we shall change our banner, and we shall change the face of Arkhona for we are the Angels of Death, or war is Eternal. We Attack with the paw of the Lion and Kill with his might. For the Lion For the Emperor.

Recently becoming leader of EDA I have make significant changes. No longer will EDA have subgroups such as EIF, EBT, EBA, EDW, etc. We are unifying under on banner. On our Discord I have posted the new organization of EDA. I will put in the official recruiting forum that I am recruiting anyone, regardless of Chapter, to join. If you have any questions please comment in here or directly message me. Announcements such as when events are starting, meetings, or anything regarding EDA will be made here and on Discord. Any updates to the Organization of EDA will be posted in here and in our Discord server.

WE SHALL HAVE A PLAYER CAP OF 100 MEMBERS IF WE REACH 100 MEMBERS AND YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN YOU WILL BE PUT IN THE 10TH COMPANY. 10TH COMPANY IS TO DETERMINE WHO IS ACTIVE AND WHO IS NOT ACTIVE. 10TH COMPANY MEMBERS DO BECOME 5TH COMPANY MEMBERS EVENTUALLY.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/TuQNYek

Outer Circle Version 1 of EDA's Organization in PDF down bellow

Attached Files:

Khornatian likes this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

I do hope that you can find a way to make EDA regain it's old rep. You have a long road ahead of you and for memories' sake I hope you can.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Fangz Fangz Menial

1. This thread does not belong here
    2. Train whatever recruits you have on hand already and bring them up to level first.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

100 players ? thats like 1/3rd of the total player's base at this point . haha
    Hume_Dragonbane likes this.
  5. Thank you for your opinion and suggestion. I have already updated the EDA recruitment post several hours ago. And keep in mind if you knew our situation you might understand my approach of brining back EDA. As you can see WCA Vola knows our situation as he used to be apart of EDA before the first big splitting of EDA. And even if he was't apart of EDA he still knows our current situation.
  6. It has come to my attention that some players of EDA may be using vulgar language to other people without provocation and have verbal attacked people. We at EDA do not accept those who use vulgar language or verbally attack people in game or in the forums. If any EDA member is seen in game to be acting in such a way please notify me with photographic evidence. Once we see the proof I and a few others shall take action and get to the bottom of it. More times than not if we find that you have been acting out of line as I have stated you will most likely be kicked.