Background Image

EC's Reputation... What Can We Do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

If GW wants something to replace EC, they'll ask bE to unplug EC and voilà. Don't hope anything else unless you have money or investors and a dev team to make such game project happen.
  2. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Love how our Devs that are working on Deathgarden dont even claim in their own welcomeing posts that they worked on EC. Thats where we are. a Stain on someones profile. Really go read their site. Micheal, Katie, Noah...no mention of EC at all. We're the step-children under the steps now boys.
  3. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Considering what exceptional job they pulled out on EC its not really suprising they would like to pretend it never happened.
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude BE give up on the game sad but dumb mistake

if you play MWO blood asp and other new mech are selling like hot cakes 20 dollars and even 40

Blood angels armor are almost all artificer sell me that

i will buy a new slot for blood angel and all armor

sell me a better robe for dark angels sword and shield i will buy that

but what can you do if the devs are headless chicken (so why bother)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. i hope they will succed like EC, because our money moved there with whole dev team
    karma plz
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

I guess they made their mistakes with EC so this game might become what EC was supposed to be.

I only play EC because they killed off Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning so no real loyalties to 40k.

Looks pretty cool, a bit like Evolve at first glance. might give it a bash though it doesn't look like it's going to be open world. Also Crowfall looks kinda fun.
  7. Gravord Gravord Active Member

There are 2 private servers now for WAR :)
  8. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Cool found them at Return of Reckoning, downloading now. Nostalgia trip inc!
  9. Gravord Gravord Active Member

RoR diverge a lot with revamping classes. Other server, Apoc is newer and aiming to restore classic WAR as it was. Atm im undecided which of the servers to play.
  10. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Cool thanks for that, will give that one a go too.