Background Image

EC updates on Discord.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good morning.

Seems the Devs prefer being active on Discord, than talking to us.

There's new skins for BA, DA, and IF in the works. Plus maps are getting snow.

https://discord.gg/HkvydAe

Just thought I'd share.
    Katzu_HSM and CuCulainn like this.
  2. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Hey that's me :D. But you lie. Last time you left the server. I did not ban you that last time. Also I did try care about you but you are beyond my help.

OK so here is the series of events just to clarify (may 19th): @PerfectionistMind you arrived in the discord. You got trolled, you got angry, and you started getting combative. I did ask everyone to calm down, stop trolling, and you starting to then get in my face. Then you got banned. then you started rejoining with fake accounts and insulting me and others. You came in a total of 6 times that day just to do that. This is not normal or acceptable behavior even if you did get trolled. 2 wrongs dont a make right.

Then a few days later you came back again with another account. I knew it was you cause i got those myst spoii skills. But I decided I would allow you a second chance because I did feel bad that you got trolled. You had a normal discussion about game balance with some people which went fine though nobody agreed with your points. Then you started again to get combative. Again I asked everyone to please just lets have a normal conversation with out insults. Then you got trolled. Then you started to respond aggressively. But you continued so I told you then I knew it was you and please lets not have the same problem as before. Again you started the same cycle. Then you left the server. You are currently not banned. You can rejoin anytime you want. If you get trolled I will try help you better. But if you start fight, insult, etc anyone you will get banned.

FYI there are only 2 mods on the EC discord, me and another who is also a mod on this forum. So I would really advise not to target people.
    Aislinn, GrazewoundZeroLow and Krayt like this.
  3. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

why am i not suprised ? :rolleyes:
  5. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

so you're telling me, the guy who spams the forums with pointless common sense threads who also mocks all remotely clashing responses to his in order to feel better about himself thinking he looks like the victim/good guy who also ban evaded on this forum....also evades kicks/bans and acts like a dumbass on other social platforms? color me surprised.
  6. There was totally no need to justify your actions.
    If you had just said "It's that dude Perfectionist Mind" we all would have known what's up
  7. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

yeah but you got to call bullshit when you see it. Especially since he was targeting me and the other Mod. Plus he painted such a simplistic picture showing himself as some righteous dude.
    GrazewoundZeroLow and DrDooManiC like this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

He has a lot of time to waste
    I'll read that act tomorrow
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i hope you dont get banned because you are too entertaining
  10. [​IMG]

"Emperor senpai! Emperor senpai! Horus nee-san did a big no no!"
    Aislinn, Xeltan, LOBOTRONUS and 2 others like this.
  11. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

you just proved my point by literally copy-pasting my post and playing victim in this entire post to everyone who's responded to you. thanks, Mr. "wtf does RoF mean???"
    Atsidas likes this.
  12. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Imagine being that triggered that you spent half an hour making shit up to act like a victim but everyone sees trought it

Ps: the good old unwatch thread that only volimnir says
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.