Background Image

EC/LSM Guide, eHP Calculator and FPS Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oan-Mkoll, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Great job putting this together. May be worthy of a sticky!
  2. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Silly question but as you have included the FPS guide i'm going to ask it anyway :) Is there an ingame FPS counter and if so how do I enable it?

Or are we having to use a 3rd party tool like fraps to get the fps count? I'm running a GTX 1080 so I assume its good but I've not actually checked in EC
  3. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Game is really CPU hungry, GPU is not important. With a good cpu you can activate more grafics options if you want that.
  4. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Thx man as mentioned you did the work I made it more usable (hopefully). I wouldn't have done that if you did not gave me such a nice base to work on
    Slough_Monster likes this.
  5. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

I7 so prolly good on that front, is there something inbuilt or are we going for 3rd party for FPS counting in EC?
  6. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

You are wrong tho damage mitigation is not a constant. and it was never about getting a toughness threshold its about getting a Bullet2Kill break point. This is what actually matters. Toughness is a very good stat (for me personally the best stat) if used correctly. If enemies fire with plasmaguns and autocanons your 20toughness of the red armor are just wasted points but if they use 100pen weapons you can get so much ehp out of toughness especially if you have high base stats (veterans, orks in general, ground assault, tacticals)
  7. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Wow I copy pasted the wrong one.

Use the steam inbuild fps counter.

Steam window-> Steam (top left)-> Setttings-> In-Game-> Fps Counter
  8. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

No I'm not wrong, the least you could do is double check before saying people are wrong. And there's no bullet2kill break point, that parameter varies constantly depending on the weapons, the distance, the buffs, the heals and your current health.

Also, holy shit learn how to use a forum man, you've spammed 4 posts in a row. There's an edit button for a reason.
  9. Davoodoo Recruit

You should really check before you post something like that.

My csm got 220 hp, 145 armor and 160 toughness.
    without toughness he can eat 365 dmg or 10 bolts, if we apply toughness though, he can eat 489 dmg or 13 shots.

Nothing will give you more ehp/lp spent than toughness.
  10. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

wow last post I answer from you, 10 toughness are 4,703% more ehp the next 10 toughness is 4,877% its not constant. Plz check your facts yourself. Ofc breakpoints vary constantly but you can make a loadout vs orks for normal situations.

For me its full hp (full hp before an engagement should be prefered and ehp wise medpack is super strong) vs shootas and big shootas no buffs or debuffs with full damage since usual engagements are below the minimal range.

If I am running with my guild 30% apothecary mitigation buff would be added. You can use breakpoints but you have to be smart about it and its not the solution for all cases obvsly but that should be somethingh everyone with some intelligence should know.