Background Image

EC 2018 development Plan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aidwell, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Deathwish, jbregg and Urtuah-Jibblies like this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I do believe the dev team doesn't want to create another roadmap that is that long term due to the past and the backlash they got from the community. So for now the roadmap is new game modes, find a backer, and workshop all within this year. Those are three super safe things to look forward to.
  3. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

+add a F2P button in steam

because personally when I see the game for money in which there is no 300+ online, even would not watch the news about how to get a free version, I do not even go there - because I think that the game is dead and still ask for money.
    ( http://steamcommunity.com/app/375230/discussions/0/1692659769945233777/ )
    Talron likes this.
  4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Let's not. They haven't really planned out in the past. So much stuff they have said to be in the works which are now lost somewhere not even the Chaos gods could reach. I don't think I could take another.:(

Lets just see what happens and take it as it comes. Anything else is going to end in insanity and torture and not the good Slaanesh kind either.
    Deathwish likes this.
  5. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

"Super safe" and EC doesn't match. We have heard too many ideas, plans or promises and even more excuses and apoligies why not, on top of changes which didn't come or worked as intended.

Soon...
    AddyRedrum, Squiggot, Krayt and 2 others like this.
  6. I put my 50 cents on server shutdown before end of 2018.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude if u guys remember freedom fighter game

we need Ai to command (attack or defend)

i think devs don't even know what warhammer 40k game works

what's why i think EC is a freaking experiment (dupe warhammer fans)
  8. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

They are trying to make something out of a bad situation. We have to give them credit for that. Let's remember games have been shut down for far less. We have an update incoming which features a new game mode (5 v 5), so that could be cool. Lets see how that goes.
    KaelaMenshaKhaine likes this.
  9. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

's been incoming for almost half a year now, we're just waiting on a button to queue up for it.