Background Image

Early Access

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DAG, May 23, 2014.

?

Do you want alpha and pre-alpha access included with the Founder’s Program? (Read post for info!)

Poll closed Jun 6, 2014.
  1. Yes, as soon as possible! I don’t care about crashes.

245 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes, Alpha is great. I can live with bugs, missing textures and server reboots.

153 vote(s)
    31.2%
  3. Closed beta is good enough. I’m okay with small bugs and changes.

71 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. No need. Let us play the game when it is ready and bug free.

18 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. No, I don’t want some people to be able to access the game before others.

3 vote(s)
    0.6%
  1. Arkdawn Arkdawn Curator

I would love too, I just got an idea after reading the open thread when it said the bugs will be likely i had remembered that other games and programs have a error message window that pops up after a crash happens to help that comp. fix bugs you would type in base info on where you was what time, what was you doing, or trying to do and the toon you was on and some i think had some basic system info then you could send it in to help the techs fix bugs faster.

Will there be a error reporting tool like this for alpha/beta testers if there isn't one having one would greatly add in bug fixes.
    Tarkus117 likes this.
  2. Well if its a closed one maybe then.
  3. Really? I never knew that. I'm probably not an active enough member to be able to know that type of info.
  4. Mr.Dakka Mr-Dakka Subordinate

Let's do this!
  5. Its going to be in closed beta, probably not even that, either way its not coming out until the end of the year.
  6. There will be a closed Beta for Founders and an open Beta for everyone
  7. Tyranos Tyranos Menial

and a semi open closely guarded, dont look behind the curtain beta for those who follow the yellow brick road.

*please note I am not at all serious
    Ulfgard likes this.
  8. there will be a founders only alpha but closed beta will be for this who have enrolled on the homepage and ya maybe founders get garantied access as well
  9. When will we get the info on the founders program i.e price, features etc
  10. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Probably in a couple of days, follow @40kcrusade and @MiguelCaron they will tweet the details.