Background Image

Early Access

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DAG, May 23, 2014.

?

Do you want alpha and pre-alpha access included with the Founder’s Program? (Read post for info!)

Poll closed Jun 6, 2014.
  1. Yes, as soon as possible! I don’t care about crashes.

245 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes, Alpha is great. I can live with bugs, missing textures and server reboots.

153 vote(s)
    31.2%
  3. Closed beta is good enough. I’m okay with small bugs and changes.

71 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. No need. Let us play the game when it is ready and bug free.

18 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. No, I don’t want some people to be able to access the game before others.

3 vote(s)
    0.6%
  1. I are does want this! NAO!@
  2. Viktor Mehler New Member

To be honest I would leave the decision totally up to the Devs. If they want/need testers for Alpha then make it a Founders invitation. If they feel better waiting for Beta then make it a first come first serve for everyone. Maybe just have Founders on an auto invite list for Beta while everyone else has to sign up and be invited. Once the game is ready to come out of Beta IMO I don't think early access should be allowed. Everything should be wiped and everyone start at the same point.
  3. The thing is i am worried about buying founders is that it can turn out to be disappointing... If i am going to buy a founder's package(and probly if they have price ranges the higher tier ones) i wanna see videos of the game even if it is alpha and more of what im getting into. I do believe they will be smart and release alot of information and video on the game during the founder's pack but idk i just wanna be sure

edit: screw u guys if u complain about my lazy typing i havent slept when i wrote this stuff
  4. sounds good, but everyone must see something when they log into the game to make sure they understand it is still in Alpha
    Ghost XV15 likes this.
  5. Provided I have the time, I would love to have early access to this game, and I would do my best to accurately and honestly report what I find is going right with the game - as well as what the bugs are, or what honestly sucks in the game. Serious developers appreciate honesty and truthful feedback from their testers, it is like a drug to them.
  6. I would love to have the opportunity to alpha/beta test. If I can help out with making a better playing experience for myself and others, then I would be more than happy to help find issues or make suggestions where appropriate.
  7. Armyghy Armyghy Subordinate

The best way to test an MMO for large scale battles is from the very beginning. I'll be first in line to sign up for an Alpha if it means the final result will be glorious
  8. Fenris Fenris Cipher

If he can help the developers find more bugs and find them early, I am all for getting involved ASAP. Nothing is worse than a launch that has never found bugs, or even worse, bugs that were reported but not addressed.
  9. I would love to help test the game,
    when the early access rolls out i will perhaps start a new unit for the game in my over 2500+ member clan.
    I could email my experience in the game and perhaps stream (?) it.
  10. You can buy your way into alpha you don't have to hint in your posts about how good of a candidate you would be.
    Ghost XV15 likes this.