Background Image

Durability-loss at clang should depend on what weapons are used.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zael, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Why would they ? Idk maybe because melee only appeal to the worst players? Thraxxux zathral old deathwish njord ect ... all "notorious"melee players , all holding down 24/7 lock on because without it they wouldnt be able to do shit

And no rollex is the action of crouching before rolling to bypass the standing animation so you can do any action sooner

Your point was that lock on was required to play melee , which is awfully wrong , lock on is a garbage mechanic for the casual players that cant even mouve their mouses , it was made for the console release but stayed in the pc version because melee was garbage and needed a crutch so the average scrublord could do something with it , if you really think that playing melee without lock on is impossible then git gud
    Atsidas likes this.
  2. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

I never said lock on is required to play melee. I said lockon makes melee EASIER if you know how to use it right and not just keep it on constantly.

And yes you just described what rollex is in a differnt wording from mine, what was the point in that? My point there stays.
    Grammaticus_John likes this.
  3. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

lets remove clang entirely instead. \o/
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Your point still is wrong , rollex isnt in any way easier than autolock , and i didnt worded it differently , i explained clearly what it is and does which you didnt
    Atsidas likes this.
  5. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Keep telling that to youself. I guess it makes you feel bettter to think rollex takes skill.
    Grammaticus_John and Krayt like this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Takes about as much skill as hitscan main weaponry does..
    Grammaticus_John likes this.
  7. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Well, we COULD try to come up with a melee-system that is better than the current one.
    A Melee-system that would make EC more fun.
    But we all know that EC doesn't have enough devs to implement our idea, no matter how good it is and no matter how badly the devs want to implement it.