Background Image

Dont execute your enemies.

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by MolitvaVoina, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Raiiiiden Rajden Steam Early Access

Well. Foe has friends, so am I. As Eldar player we have bonus, that Scorpions can mark those "friends" and eliminate them faster than they expect. Both sides has "hidden card".
    MolitvaVoina likes this.
  2. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

Hah! Don't execute cornered Marines! xD

I got cornered yesterday by some melee sorcs and some khornate TA, stuck a melta bomb behind me before I fell. They tried executing me, didn't go well. :SMDeal:
    Mordheim and MolitvaVoina like this.
  3. ALWAYS EXECUTE !!!!!

Especially as Chaos against Apothecarii, Slaanesh against Eldar, Eldar against Chaos, SM against Chaos, MoK against anything, Ork Loota or Rokkit wielder against anything because those animations fucking ROCK, or whenever you feel like you need a little excitation!

Also as SM/CSM tactical always switch to knife/pistol first!
    MolitvaVoina and Faeruin like this.
  4. This. Loota stomping or mashing with rokkit tube are awesome. Knife executions much more lore friendly imo. Always execute eldar as apo or with chainsword - their moanful cries are priceless and its hard to find eldar theese days. So enjoy this delicacy.

PS i rarely execute, maybe only in last part of match, it takes a lot of time, makes you free target for revenge, do it only if secured.
    MolitvaVoina likes this.
  5. Meh. In the end it's a game, and one I play for a good part because of the lore. So usually I stick to what I wrote in my previous post because it's lore friendly and fun.
    Faeruin likes this.
  6. dont execute you enemies, because SHORT EXECUTIONS ARE LAME
  7. Yea the ork executions are pure joy. They definantly put the krump in krumpin.
  8. ZeGit Recruit

but muh glory
    Tior and MolitvaVoina like this.
  9. Muh team must be safe first.....Then muh glory.
    Deadknight likes this.
  10. But, how else am I supposed to live out my sick power fantasy of actually having the sidearm I materialise from the warp?
    MolitvaVoina and 0strum like this.