Background Image

Do you want to Buff Space Marines?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Will we get one day an actual reason on why you hate bolter and ranged in general? With actual maths logic or statistic behind it and not feelings
    Arafael and Atsidas like this.
  2. Don't need any of that to explain, just one word, reliability.

I can trust that my ranged weapon will do what I tell it to. Melee just doesn't have that same reliability and there's simply just no need for it.

I just don't particularly enjoy ranged, it's much more interesting being right in the middle of things which melee provides.

I prefer not to be forced to play ranged just because it's 'the meta' with mechanics that work better and more reliably than melee.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

So it has nothing to do with balance and its just down to your preference and besides that ranged is as unreliable as melee because of hitreg iframes lag ect
    Zarbustibal, Dovydas and Atsidas like this.
  4. Suspension and Ban Policy begs to differ, best have a read.

I didn't particular feel like dredging through all the twitches to find out which one the devs advised us that the different W40k mediums are considered 'different dimensions' where what's ok for TT would not necessarily be ok for novels or even single player games like Space Marine or multiplayer like EC so I'm not going to.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

The thing i cant manage to understand is how people can like a luck based guessing game based on timing when you have 400+ ms of ping ... they must be masochist
    Firskon and Atsidas like this.
  6. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

gosh it doesnt say anything about quoting people out of context, so maybe you're the one who needs to take a looksee, friend

but its nice to know you're admitting to not having an actual argument for why lots of boltguns is a bad thing outside of personal bias~

7. 3. Harassment:

• abusive comments, including: false and unsubstantiated allegations,
    • Messages directed at, or defaming the character of players.
    Data8671 likes this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

1:Njord :
    -Calling harassment for nothing
    Arafael and Atsidas like this.
  9. I think that poor bastard left because of crap like this. Pitty, he was a good sort.
    Data8671 likes this.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

He didnt left he got permanently banned for being toxic
    Arafael, Atsidas and Dovydas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.