Background Image

Do you want to Buff Space Marines?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

2. Chainsword discount for BA? I'm in!
  3. There's lore appropriate weapon distribution then there's outright favoritism to the detriment of the long term health, well being and future of our game. Least I hope it's favoritism otherwise it's just plain old boring incompetence.

Also Eternal Crusade isn't a written medium for 1 player, neither is it little lead figurines for a handful, 2 or more players. EC is considered as being in a 'different dimension of gaming' to both TT and written forms; or a Massively Multiplayer Persistent Online Lobby Melee Shooter and needs to be balanced as such.

It's not a book about how much Muh Bolter p£wns everything, neither is it a TT game where it's perfectly fine for bolter's to be the majority because they haven't been chosen for their sheer OP meta plaguing EC just lower TT LP cost.

Cant have L/CSM being able to 1v1000 Orks in EC, it's totally fine for the written lore but not so fine for an online game or even TT

Same with Eldar, cant have them 1v100 L/CSM, that shit wouldn't fly in an online multiplayer game where it needs to be fun for everyone that's playing in order for people to play all classes. Neither would said shit fly on TT for similar reasons.

Probably could have been said more simply but I'm too tired to care right now lol.
    Gravord likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

5. acepost acepost Active Member

Anyone think this equation is true - 1 Dire Avenger is more than 1 Tactical?
  6. Iron Dragon ByeBye Well-Known Member

7. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

nice false dichotomy, for one thing, and second the boltgun is the most prevalent weapon in anything that involves marines, so naturally it should be, in a game trying to emulate the universe, the most prevalent weapon there as well unless you're saying we shouldnt care about paying any lip service to the lore, in which case why even have a 40k game just make a shitty uninspired TPS

darn right

your point?
  8. @Atsidas

Don't quote me out of context again.
  9. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

not surprised at the lack of a good argument or counter-point tbh

but sadly for you, sweetie, ill do as i please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.