Background Image

Do you want to Buff Space Marines?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

We’ll never get proper balance, because everyone has a different idea of what balance is.
    JojoKasei likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I'm Killing everyone with a bolter while not even actually aiming .. diz gun has no recoil.. and no spread when using a scope!!!
    OMG most balanced game ever.

**gets killed by an eldar **

ZOMG MOST UNBALANCED GAME EVER!!!

ELDAR OP!!
    ELDAR OOOO PPPPPP!!!!!
    Data8671 likes this.
  3. The Narthicium / Fang of Morkai / Big Hurty Syringe are one of the most frustrating heal tools I have ever had the misfortune of using.

Every time I try and use it I feel like I'm in an episode of Benny Hill trying to chase down that target with low health;

^ a bit like that. So much so that I want to just shoot them in the head so they stop moving long enough for me to stick them with that heal. That's probably the only thing that needs fixing on LSM (ork not so much, way more fix needed there)

Heal beams are so much better because they don't have to deal with hurt allies running away from your heal. Part of why Chaos and Eldar are so much easier to play.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Grav-guns are not 'good' against Eldar!!! They are not 'completely abbyssmal' against Eldar as they are against other factions. I hate this myth.

LSM are fine. Chaos needs a minor nerf and possibly a minor buff around marks, Orks still need a major overhaul to a lot of things and Eldar need some off-meta-assets buffed which shouldn't really affect faction balance.
  5. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

As a LSM player, no.
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

You'll never get a proper balance, because 1 faction is extinct, 1 faction is very tiny and composed mostly of veterans, 1 faction is massive and composed mostly of noobs and only 1 faction is somewhat balanced in player skill.
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

If you are talking individual weapons,sure some could use a buff/re balance just like every other faction tbh.The faction as a whole? hell no.
  8. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Tzeentch inferno weapon buff! (AOE buff giving heat-shot damage to allies weapons :p)
    Data8671 and Gravord like this.
  9. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Lot more stuff should be implemented into leader banners aswell to give more incentive for good team play and staying around your group leader.
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.
  10. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

If you want to make it an aura, that shit will be expensive...or make it a Tzeentch banner and tie it to the mark, that may work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.