Background Image

Do You Think There Is Any Chance Of Harlequins Being An Option?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by dabbler, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

The plan is to plan while making it look like the plan has an ultimate goal when the ultimate goal is in fact to plan while seeming to have an objective not just planning for the sake of planning!
  2. Khaldam Active Member

Dont think so, Harlequins are more rare than a common unit, maybe you could get a Harlequins armore look becuse thare not so difrent from a Banshee for example, they just fight in melee more efectivly and dont scream ;]
  3. acidflash New Member

I think you are wrong in a way. The Harlequins, or Rillietann, are a unique subset of the Eldar race, who split their time between being talented battlefield fighters and theatrical performers. They exist outside of normal Eldar society and hold no allegiance to any Craftworld or form of authority other than to their own belief in the Eldar deity Cegorach, the Laughing God. cited from http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Harlequins#.Ut7wl7Qo7IU
  4. That's... what I said?
  5. acidflash New Member

I might of read it wrong lol. I need to lay off the medicine when i respond to threads... lol
  6. Fishnchipz Fishnchipz Subordinate

As much as I'd love to be a Harlequin, I don't see them making them an Eldar class. Harlequins have been stated as not belonging to any one Eldar faction, being loyal only to Cegorach, the Laughing God. They help Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Corsair Eldar, if anything, they belong to the Eldar race as a whole. Restricting them to the Eldar, (I'm saying this with the implication that Dark Eldar will become playable in the future, as the one of the head devs plays Dark Eldar and said he would absolutely love to implement them should the game take off.) I feel, would be unfair and would seem out of place for me personally.
  7. I second this, despite my obvious disposition.