Background Image

Do You Think There Is Any Chance Of Harlequins Being An Option?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by dabbler, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Solitaires wander the webway and what you call "realspace" searching for Eldar that posses the skill and willpower to be a servant of The Laughing god. As for the initiation process, I am sorry mon-keigh but that information is--on a need to know basis.

Lastly a Solitaire is not a "blank" they do not posses the pariah gene that your culexus temple assassins do, their souls are stolen from them before The Laughing god can bind it.

Perhaps one day you will be seen fit to enter the Black Library, few mon-keigh have entered but it is not unheard of.
  2. Kuniku Kuniku Subordinate

I doubt they'll be there at launch, but possibly if there is ever an expansion down the line where new classes are introduced to each faction...
  3. what of an exarch against an 'average' harlequin...?
    and an exarch vs a warlock? (in lore)

stolen by she who thirsts...ah yes i remember...
    solitaires are doomed to be consumed by the prince of excess when they die, but serve the great jester until then...how poetically tragic.
  4. Remember, Cegorach can still win Solitaire souls from She Who Thirsts before She consumes them if he wins over her in some way.

Naturally, he does not always succeed.
  5. how is this done might i ask, eldar?
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

However Cegorach likes it ranges from a friendly game of cards (Cegorach cheats) to the Solitaire's soul turning into a bouqet of flowers.
  7. i doubt it would be friendly, and a bouqet of flowers is a bouqet of flowers, not a soul, thus no more soul...and slaanesh can still violate, sexually assault flowers...or do any other number of heinous, excessive things to it..
  8. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

That's when it goes wrong....Sometimes Cegorach gets distracted by a joke and forgets the many terrible things Slaanesh can and will do to flowers.

When I say friendly I mean Slaanesh only tries to do bad things 3 times and Cegorach only plays nasty tricks 5 times. Any more and people start shooting which annoys everyone.
    AdmiralAvocado and Farseer Urist like this.
  9. Who knows? Gods are curious folk.

Or what Pm713 said. His description is one of the more amusing ones.
  10. there are none more fickle than Cegorach, many encounter him, few know it was he until decades, if not hundreds of years later--possibly never.

Cegorach is the Laughing God, if he were to tell you a joke would you die laughing?
    Farseer Urist likes this.