Background Image

Do You Think There Is Any Chance Of Harlequins Being An Option?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by dabbler, Dec 18, 2013.

1. dabbler dabbler New Member

I really though Death Jesters seemed like the perfect choice for a heavy weapon eldar option. newletters haven't mentioned it though. There is nothing I want more, than to play a game with a Shrieker Cannon.
    Sovano, CrazyCanadian24 and Melenar like this.
  2. Harlequins are not Craftworld Eldars. They are their own faction, they have their own agenda, their own jerarchy, etc. They are too different from CWEldars or Dark Eldars to be completely part of them. They are allies, close allies, but that's all. Maybe, some day, we will be able to play as harlequins, but that would be whenever an harlequin faction, or subfaction, is created. Also, it would require GW to actually develop Harlequins background some more.
  3. Nem Nem Subordinate

Harlequins are awesome, but that's the problem. They're too awesome! They just don't really fit into massive battles on the scale of the game.
    Sovano and CrazyCanadian24 like this.
  4. Adren Trianos LaerBorn Subordinate

Harlequins are cool... but their kinda kept sacred by Games Workshop (or at least in my opinion) only to be used for epic eldar stuff, maybe as NPC's but i don't think playable.
  5. r3dman Member

It would be awesome to have them as a "prestige" class.
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

IF they were they'd be in tiny numbers and I doubt they'd be in at all.
  7. Jolpo Jolpo Well-Known Member

Maybe in some expansion.
  8. Quothe Quothe Subordinate

At launch - No
  9. dabbler dabbler New Member

I'm guessing that means that the Dark Reapers are considered heavy?
  10. I could see a shadowseer being an amazing class with crowd control psyker skills.

on a side note a solitaire would be almost impossible to keep fluff accurate and remain balanced, seeing as all psychic attacks seem to fail against them
    Sovano, CrazyCanadian24 and Mngwa like this.