Background Image

Do not post exploit detail threads. Or link videos.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Water is wet
    Maensith likes this.
  2. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Not when frozen or steamed!!!
  3. Am I allowed to post something detailing being exploited as a player? Cause I'd like to post some of the cash shop prices here while we are on this whole exploit topic thing. Also I concur with the good doctor Zoidburg Dongslayer on his observations of water. Purgatos should have specified "liquid" water is wet.
    Maensith likes this.
  4. Steam's kinda moist, does that count as wet?
    Maensith likes this.
  5. Maensith Subordinate

No way....proofs, please?
    Matsukovich likes this.
  6. Thana Thana Curator

You joined in 2014. So you had a chance to get familiar with the now dead Rogue Trader Store. The prices from that original Rogue trader store have not changed. Why is it a problem now and not in 2014, 2015 and 2016? You don't have to buy anything from the store to play the game. they are just cosmetics. thing to look "cool".
  7. I had a problem with the prices in 2014, and then in 2015, and again in 2016, and now in 2017. The only difference is my post here is half joke/half cynical because of dealing with this bullshit for almost four years now. Looking "cool" shouldn't break the piggy bank or cost me as much as another game to do. The idea of more "bang for my buck" and the implied logic that I would like my hard earned money to get me more then it does is not unworthy as a customer. You clearly have a different set of values and would gladly hand over one or two hours of pay to look cool, I respect that. But you also have to respect and appreciate that there are gamer's out there who are not happy with, and will joke about the current prices of looking "cool". The game shop in the game exploits warhammer fans period... that's my point.
  8. Don't know if anyone noticed but just a heads up on an update to the policy:
    https://eternalcrusade.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216531523

Update: Cheaters and Hackers

We are now taking a Zero-Tolerance Policy in regards to dealing with cheaters. If a player is caught using a game mod or hack, they will receive a permanent in-game ban. Bans issued as a result of this are final and non-negotiable.
    Wraithlord_Hastur and Xengard like this.