Background Image

Do not post exploit detail threads. Or link videos.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, Mar 13, 2017.

1. 1. Yes it was relevant to the game, and it was general discussion anyway

2. Wasn't trying to call you out. I was asking.

3. That still doesn't make sense because it still didn't get in the way of any forum guidelines unless you can mention them.

Whatever floats your boat amirite
  2. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

hes boy lol
  3. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

hi asheru , what does it means exploit detail , give me example because i am not understand what it means , because english is not my main language :/
  4. Thana Thana Curator

Basically, lets say you encounter a way to steal a wave serpent as an Ork. At first you are like "WOW WTF!?" , then you try again and again till you find out how to do it 100% of the time.
    The smart thing would be to write a ticket to the bug team and keep quite on the forums. The stupid thing would be to write a bug report and then share it on the forums or steam.
    The full retard mode action would be posting a video, explain it to all in detail and not let the devs know.

Don't do option 2 and 3. That's what Asheru means.
    omarx likes this.
  5. Personally i think it should be the opposite. Because if they aren't brought to attention they can't be fixed as easily.
  6. Thana Thana Curator

I am not bringing this up for debate. It's not even up for debate. Their Forum, their rules.
    You bring it to their attention with a Ticket. not by letting the forums know and have half the users "trying the bug" and then it becomes the norm.
    It's your account and potentialy those of other you will risk by sharing it. If you want to risk it I won't stop you.
    duffmek likes this.
  7. Didn't say you had to debate it. Just stating my opinion. Regardless my point was that if they are brought to the forums attention it helps the devs find the bug easier and therefore patch it if someone is unwilling to submit a ticket. Didn't say it needed to be abused or anything. Not our fault if the game has bugs anyway
  8. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

thanks for the info
  9. Ghosar Recruit

But... I so badly want to steal a wave serpent with an ork (and mow down pantzies with their own lawn mower) !! Devs, please make it possible !!! Like, an item in the 30k boxes that costs 700LP !!!!! :D
  10. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

The players cannot fix the bugs. The developers can fix the bugs. To fix the bugs, you need to bring it to the developers' attention, not the players' attention. There is a way to contact the developers without posting the information on the forums.