Background Image

Do eldar have new melee weapons yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GTing, Dec 30, 2016.

1. GTer GTing Recruit

I ask because I haven't played a proper match in perhaps a week or two (or three) now, and even then I barely logged in for 1-2 matches.
    Alb likes this.
  2. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, chainsabres, biting blade, scorpion's claw, executioner, mirrorswords, triskele, singing spear, diresword, power glaive, and power axe. Also fire dragons can take a lesser version of Fuegan's fire axe and dark reapers can get a mini version of Maugen Ra's weapon Maugetar (but you have to teamkill an eldar veteran to unlock it).

No, sorry, no new weapons for eldar.
    Sily, Konok0, Velamont and 6 others like this.
  3. ThillyGooth ThillyGooth First Blood!

No but I'm sure the developers are working on new guns or toys for the Loyalists. All other factions are forfeit.
    Caentyr and Konok0 like this.
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Don't expect them for a while, at least a month after Terminators I would say, since Wraiths are the only one not getting melee weapons out of the 4 heavies day one, after that I'm expecting a power axe clone and some kind of shield mechanic for the wraithblade since all the other melee weapons for Eldar need animations and its too much effort for the smallest faction.
  5. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Darn it, I forgot ghost axes, ghost swords, force shields, and shimmershields. Probably add Firesabre and the Shard of Anaris as well.
    Alb, Heironymus and Xi0 like this.
  6. GTer GTing Recruit

Thanks guys, think I might roll up LSM since I'd seriously love me some axe and power fist melee'ing.
    Alb, Xi0 and Whitefox550 like this.
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

If this was TT then power swords wouldn't even exist in my army lol, axes and maces for Eldar all the way, shame its the opposite right now, stupid Banshees using nothing but swords:p lances are far better

Firesabre would be an awesome rites of fire equivalent for the banshee, although fire damage has been gutted it would still look cool as a weapon.
  8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

executioner and triskele
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

TT! I know they have those and mirror swords to use when implemented, it just triggers me as all they have to do is change the word sword to weapon in the codex and I can have squads of Banshee lancers like I always wanted or even mauls, I kinda hate power swords on the TT since S3 sucks, basically melee storm troopers
  10. Are you trying to say that THE scorpion class, doesn't have THE scorpion claw. The devs would never let that happen. Afterall, Orks have their claw, LSM and CSM have their powerfist, ... th-they would NEVER hurt the Eldar in a way that makes them less potent than the other factions...

:cool:
    Sily, Caentyr, Velamont and 2 others like this.