Background Image

Do any of you gits use these?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RuntKikka, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Slow Git Luancha

2. One Shot Slugga

3. Barfa Slugga

4. Torpedo Axe

5. Git Prod

6. Electro-Clubba

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

..I am not a git. You iz a git! ]:<
  2. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

So I see some boys have been using the Barfa Slugga!

Tell me why! Do you prefer the 3 round burst? Does it do more damage or more poison? Just feel better to you?

Honestly, if you're using any of these YOU ARE A GIT!
  3. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Me'z not a git! You iz a git!
  4. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Sounds like what I'm hearing, but last I heard the six shoota was horrible. Must be new people using it.
  5. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Its situational. Its very accuracte and it is still deadly when paired with melee. Just because the dakka slugga is flat out better doesn't mean people don't enjoy a little variety at times. It isn't like it is skip launcha levels of bad.
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Just curious... Has any guild attempted to do a rokkit volley with several slow git launchas and normal launchas? Like fire the slow ones, switch, throw grenades, fire the normal speed ones, maybe with some skip launchas too? I mean if anything that would be interesting to say the least.
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

It would DEFINITELY be interesting to watch. Reminds me a bit of the A-Wing Slash maneuver from Star Wars. The biggest problem I see is finding enough points room for everything and still be tough enough to finish the volley before getting splattered. Still, maybe I can get some boyz to try it out with me in the Garrison and see how it works.
  8. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

May be worth seeing if we could do it against each other in the garrison if we can get more than 20 in at a time.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Mix a few skip launchas in for intimidation and have them swap to knuckles and pistol at close range.
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

If you name the taktic just don't call it something stupid like Big Bang Attack.

Damn it! I can't link the vid on youtube because the account was suspended-?!