Background Image

Do any of you gits use these?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RuntKikka, Mar 15, 2017.

?

ANY OF U LOT USE DESE?

1. Slow Git Luancha

2. One Shot Slugga

3. Barfa Slugga

4. Torpedo Axe

5. Git Prod

6. Electro-Clubba

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

..I am not a git. You iz a git! ]:<
  2. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

So I see some boys have been using the Barfa Slugga!

Tell me why! Do you prefer the 3 round burst? Does it do more damage or more poison? Just feel better to you?

Honestly, if you're using any of these YOU ARE A GIT!
  3. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Me'z not a git! You iz a git!
  4. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Sounds like what I'm hearing, but last I heard the six shoota was horrible. Must be new people using it.
  5. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Its situational. Its very accuracte and it is still deadly when paired with melee. Just because the dakka slugga is flat out better doesn't mean people don't enjoy a little variety at times. It isn't like it is skip launcha levels of bad.
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Just curious... Has any guild attempted to do a rokkit volley with several slow git launchas and normal launchas? Like fire the slow ones, switch, throw grenades, fire the normal speed ones, maybe with some skip launchas too? I mean if anything that would be interesting to say the least.
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

It would DEFINITELY be interesting to watch. Reminds me a bit of the A-Wing Slash maneuver from Star Wars. The biggest problem I see is finding enough points room for everything and still be tough enough to finish the volley before getting splattered. Still, maybe I can get some boyz to try it out with me in the Garrison and see how it works.
  8. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

May be worth seeing if we could do it against each other in the garrison if we can get more than 20 in at a time.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Mix a few skip launchas in for intimidation and have them swap to knuckles and pistol at close range.
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

If you name the taktic just don't call it something stupid like Big Bang Attack.

Damn it! I can't link the vid on youtube because the account was suspended-?!